How big are the Gotchi Gear pet pouches?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sumotty

Reaction score
I'm considering buying one of these three pouches: [1] [2] [3].

Seeing as I can't really afford to buy more than one pouch right now, I wanted to know if it's possible to put more than one Connexion tama in a single pouch? It's difficult to tell from the pictures, especially since they show neither the inside of the pouches nor a size reference. :(

If it's not possible, do you have any alternatives in mind? (I find more convenient to carry my tamas around my neck than in my backpack or in my shoulder bag.)

I have the Kutchipatchi one. It only fits one Tama and it's an open pouch, meaning the top is just a strap that goes over the Tama to hold it down, it doesn't have a zipper or anything.

Believe they fit tamas that are the size of the V3 and ones of similar size very snuggly. They have a velcro strap, I wouldn't try and put a small tama like a P1 as it'll probably slip out if pouch was dropped or tipped.

It'll definitely fit a Connection tama, but just one.

You could try getting a normal lanyard if you want to wear more

than one? But you'd have to be careful that they wouldn't bump around

too much.

ID Ls and any other color tamas won't fit in the pouch, just so you know. :)

And the Tama-go wouldn't fit in there whatsoever x3

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you all for answering :) I probably won't make the investment then.

You could try getting a normal lanyard if you want to wear more

than one? But you'd have to be careful that they wouldn't bump around

too much.
And yeah, bumping is the problem... Right now, I'm carrying both of my tamas on separate, different-length lanyards, but even then they bump into each other a lot, they also bump into tables and such sometimes, and they're starting to get little scratches. :(

I was thinking, maybe I could ask my grandmother to knit me three little neck pouches, for my two current tamas + the V3 I should receive in about a week? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back