Adopting a tamagotchi pet - Prologue -

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tamacass

Reaction score
Hi there! My name is Shurui. Let me tell you about my life changing story.

It's pretty exciting, full of cuteness and heart throbing moments.... I think.

ANYWAY!!! Onto my "Awesome-life-changing-story-you-will-hopefully-never-forget"!

It was a cloudy, dark night as I got home from a friday night detention. It was because they caught me playing my ID L in class. I was teased for liking "Little 8 year old baby toys!", which was my Tamagotchi. I loved it and would always care for it - I'm talking about the "Toy" version. Anyways, that night my tama evolved into a cute little Kuchipatchi. He is my FAVOURITE tamagotchi and I was waiting to get him! he fell asleep at 9:00PM, which is the time I have to go to bed on school days. At least the next day would be a saturday...

Nope. The doorbell rang as soon as I turned the light off. I groaned and ignored it. The doorbell kept on ringing and I forced myself to go get it. "Hello? You shouldn't be ringing doorbells at night, because..." I yelled until I realised no one was there. Only a basket with an egg resembling a Tamagotchi egg and a note. I picked up the note and it said...

Dear caretaker,

you are the only

one who can look

after our daughter.

We are hoping

you may care for

her nicely and

make her grow

up into a lovely

woman so she

can live a happy

life on earth.

Hopefully we

will see her one

day again...

-Mother Meme

I looked at the address and it said "1563, Tamagotchi planet". I was amazed. I took the basket in, knowing just how lucky I was...

a real caretaker, looking after a REAL tamagotchi creature! How exciting! I knew the Tamagotchi was going to be my best buddy for life!

Latest posts

Back