Coffret Set or Melodyland P's?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GotchiGuardian

Reaction score
Okay. The time has come for me to start looking at The Next Tamagotchi Up. The Tamagotchi P's.

Of course I've nowhere near saved up enough to order one yet (XD) But that doesn't matter. With me, if I have enough motivation (i.e. longing for a new tama) I can save up a great deal in a small amount of time (ish..)

But I have a problem.

Which to get?!

I'd like to get a set. You know. The colours are so pretty and you get a pierce for a considerable amount cheaper than buying a P's and a deco pierce separately.

I saw the Love & Melody set and I just fell in love, but that's a no-go since it's waaaay overpriced compared to the other sets.

Then I saw the Coffret Set and I totally fell for the colours on that tamagotchi too.

And then.. *dun dun* I saw the Melodyland pierce....

Now obviously you WILLLLL know that my favourite colour's purple, right? And the purple and pink went lovely together. Also I'm quite a musical person so I wondered if the Melodyland would suit me or whatever.

But I honestly am a complete amateur, um, decider, and I really need your help.

Anyone with both Coffret and Melodyland pierces? Which one is your favourite?

I'm so torn since I love both the yellow and pink colours of the Coffret and the purple and pink Melodyland and just arrrrggggghhh! Help!

Someone tell me which one to go for! Colours or quality? Opinions? Advice? Anything!!!!

Though I don't have any of them, I have to say I adore the color of the coffret set, but I prefer the content on the Melodyland one, so if you like purple over yelow then go for the Melodyland one~

Ya I do prefer the look of the Coffret one because I love yellow and pink but GotchiGuardian said she likes purple, yay

Melody Land hands down I own both of the pierces and Melody Land is so much more fun imo :) also the colour is nicer from the melody land set... I owned 2 yellow P's and even my mum (when I went to visit her) said they looked a funny yellow off green not proper yellow and a slightly different shade to how it looks in the picture which I have to agree not really a fan of the shade they used but that's personal opinion again

My yellow P's doesn't look green to me o: Also, Coffret P's is a lot more vibrant than the normal yellow P's :)

Anyway, if you do want the Coffret pierce you can just get the Melody Land P's set and buy the Coffret pierce later c:

Awww, thank you so much guys, I think you've really tilted my decision! XD

Melodyland it is, unless someone can still convince me otherwise!

Yayyyyy :D

Also, yes, a fraction of my vision is colourblind, so sometimes to me green looks yellow and vice versa... I prooobably won't want to risk getting the nice yellow in the factory photo if my sight is going to tell me otherwise!

Last edited by a moderator:
The Melody Land set also appears to be less common than the Dream Coffret set to me :) I guess because Melody Land set is older ^_^

It doesn't look green like it just doesn't look yellow it's like this:

Untitled-1_zpsc5185ac0.jpg

When you see yellow it looks off yellow kinda green but when you see green it looks yellow..

does that make sense? It doesn't look green green XD ah hard to explain

Either way nice choice on the melody land i also prefer the characters on there :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back