Help! Broken flashdrive

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
My very very very important flashdrive broke!! It was my most important one and had all the files and stuff for the Tamagotchi PC game I was creating...

Mama wanted to see something on my computer so I let her, but she was holding my baby sister... the baby kicked out her leg and the flashdrive that was plugged in broke into two pieces!! The little metal part that plugs in and the main casing with the chip inside..

Of course, just plugging in the metal thing doesn't work... I've tried pushing it back into the flashdrive casing but there's a big ridge and I can't get it in no matter what I try... my baby sister kicked it hard at just the right angle to make it break!

I'm very upset because besides all the Tamagotchi PC game content, this flashdrive also had a long detailed novel I was in the progress of writing that I wanted to publish one day, as well as lots of art I hadn't uploaded anywhere yet and in-progress art commissions that people PAID for and super-cute photos of my boyfriend I wanted to stare at forever and a folder of classical/instrumental music that I listened to at night to help me sleep despite my fear of the dark! ;_;

Does anyone know is there's a way to fix my flashdrive?

I'd take a photo of it but my SD card is refusing to work ._. Why am I so unlucky lol

Last edited by a moderator:
You could...try finding someone around your town who might be able to repair the broken flashdrive. I think.

Here's a pic of it owo;

how_to_fix__ono_by_kurosantchi-d7uy4xw.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back