TamaOtch keeps calling

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
I put in two brand new AG13 (LR44) batteries but every minute, the TamaOtch beeps at me and says おはようございます

That means Ohayo Gozaimasu; she's basically just saying Hello.

But Tamagotchi Wikia says that notice means the batteries are dying ._.

I assume that's a mistake and my batteries aren't dying, but I don't know how to get my TamaOtch to stop calling at me every 5 seconds :p

Is there a way? I tried the fourth icon (the fan thingie) but she still won't stop. :/

Last edited by a moderator:
My TamaOtch says "おはようございます" a lot too. I think it's for a number of reasons. Try checking the health meter to see if she needs anything. But she may just be saying "Good Morning" when she wakes up. Also, you could try training her and filling her bar up to three.

Usually when my TamaOtch beeps and flashes it means I need to feed her or train her. Hope this helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ummmm it means good morning, everytime they wake up they say it but at the same time, it is a term used in the Japanese entertainment industry as a general greeting at any time in the day even though it's generally what you say in the morning obviously. If this is the case I'm guessing your TamaOtch may want some attention and probably training.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back