What should I make out of this TMGC fabric?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
65bgqu.jpg

I have two different pieces of Tamagotchi fabric. Each piece is one meter x half a meter.

I love sewing and I want to make something using this fabric but I'm not sure what to make! :(

Does anyone have any ideas and suggestions? :)

I like those fabrics, they look really nice. You could try making a case for your favourite Tamagotchi and you can put it in there. You could even put a string or a ribbon on the top so you can hang it up! I'm sure it would look great in there.

Wow they are so cute id say a pencil case would be good for that fabric but even a tamagotchi pouch would be good OH!!! You could make a pencil case with a special compartment inside or out to fit a tamagotchi inside!! That would be awesome and handy. Oh and you could decorate the pencil case with stuff and make it all Tamamori like the possibilities are endless.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahh. Large print but not a huge amount... Personally, I would make a decent size bag with it. Maybe a few pockets to put your running tamas inside.
Oooh ohmygosh! I love that idea, like cargo pants but a handbag or case with tons of tamagotchi pockets!!! That would be awesome

Ah I see it's very cute! I sew a lot so I would consider this if I ever get a lot of money lol I don't think that'll happen.... But anyway another idea could be a small apron or something.

At the moment, I am making a shirt out of characters I cut from the material ^.^ I ironed them on with special iron-on paper and now I'm sewing the edges so that they're more stable/don't fray. :)

jra2ih.jpg

There's still plenty of material to make a few other things ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back