Adopting a tamagotchi pet - Part 1 -

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tamacass

Reaction score
11 years later...

OK, I'm 26 years old now. I was 15 when I found the Tama egg, which has hatched and grown up into a beautiful Memetchi. She can be a bit stubborn at times, but she cares for everyone! Now, tama growth on earth is the same as the toys except it's REAL years, and in 4 years BAM! The're an adult. speaking of it, tamagotchi eggs were on everybody's doorstep that night and now our neighborhood is like Pokemon! ...except tamagotchi and no battles. Heh.

Today we went to the Tama carnival! It's an event that happens for a week every year. It was a day of messed up events.. heh heh. Oh! Memetchi wants to tell you about it. Take it away, buddy!

Oh, so today it was like, soooo cool! We went on a pretty ferris wheel and we were so high! I looked out and I saw the Tamaview tower! It was so pretty and I could see many people! Shurui brought me candy floss that was delicious! but it covered my face, I couldn't see... and got lost! Thankfully, I got taken to the ticket booth and they called out a message on the speaker. Then Shurui came up and we were reunited! Yaaay!

OK, that's enough. We need to continue on with the story!
Aw, OK.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I was 19, my tama was a young Memetchi. I was excited, because the next week she would evolve into Memetchi! I was pretty excited and I was preparing the decorations and had no time to play with Young Memetchi. She sat down and whined while I hanged up the banner. I finally finished and fed Young Memetchi. After that, we went to my friend's house (Who had a Kuchipatchi) and they played sprint together. Then, when I got home, Young Memetchi wanted to go to bed. I put her to bed, not knowing what I was going to discover...

A few hours later, I came to get Young Memetchi, who had a tama communicator! She was sobbing as she explained "I miss you" and "I want to go to Tamagotchi planet". As soon as she saw me, she shut the device down and burst into tears. I came onto the bed, hugged her and asked her what was wrong. She told me "I miss your attention! I miss your love!" and "Do you even love me?!". I had no idea why she was saying this. "But I do give you attention! I know you miss Tama planet but first, I want to celebrate your birthday!" I said to her. She dried her tears and smiled. Everything was normal.

Or so I thought...

Latest posts

Back