Kikitchi: old or new voice?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kikitchi: old or new voice?

• old voice

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • new voice

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anny Biondi

Reaction score
So let's talk about it...

Kikitchi was first voiced by Junko Takeuchi (most known for Naruto), she voiced him in the second movie and the 2008 Let's Go Tamagotchi episodes.

In 2009, with the debut of the anime, Kikitchi has a different voice.

Kikitchi's old voice was better.Junko's voice fits Kikitchi more than the new one.

His old voice was kiddy and boyish, stubborn when the character was stubborn, joyfull when he was happy, sad when he was sad, cute everytime..it was perfect for a really young character.

The new voice is terrible.

I'm not saying the voice actor/actress is awful, I'm saying that her/his voice isn't good for the character.Kikitchi sounds much older, while he's a kid, and his voice is not that good and childish like his old voice is.

You can hear Kikitchi's old voice here

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

So, do you know Nelson from The Simpsons?He had many voices in the Italian version, and most sounds really mature for him, but the most awful is his actual voice.I'm not saying that his new voice actor is awful, believe me, he's one of my fav Italian male voice actors!But he's not good for Nelson, and his ha ha is awful.

I can't find any video with his actual voice...

So would you like a kid character like Nelson with a really deep voice like a 20-40 years old man?

So I don't like Kikitchi's new voice.It's not a crime.

I love Kikitchi, and this is why I'm talking about this.

Which voice do you prefer?

Last edited by a moderator:
I prefer his older voice. It suites him better in my opinion, but I still like his newer voice too. I think both of his voices are good but the older one just seems more right to me lel

I like his new one, but not on Kikitchi, I would pay everything to hear his old voice in the 2009 anime, or on Tamagotchi Collection.

I don't have any video of it, but Makiko sounds like a really old person in the Italian dub of the movie, you would hate it (not just the voice, I mean the whole dub) xD

1 or 2 years ago, Liù Bosisio (Marge) and Ilaria Stagni (Bart) left the show, Marge's new voice (Sonia Scotti) isn't that bad, but Gaia Bolognesi (Bart) is terrible, I mean, it's not a terrible voice but, Gaia could be a great new voice for Bart, she also voice Vanellope in Wreck-it Ralph and a Vanellope like voice would be better for Bart, but she did a deeper voice (deeper than Vanellope's) for Bart :/

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back