Bejeweled Tamas - Show Off Your Bling

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MagicMimitchi

Reaction score
Hi Tamatalkers! :mimitchi:

I noticed that the old topic for "Blinged Out Tamas" had been locked a long time ago. I thought I would start up a new topic for us to show off our customized tamagotchis. Several people use jewel stickers to decorate their tamagotchis, which is what I did to my 3 Tama Gos. I also used matching scrapbook/craft paper for the faceplates. I think they turned out gorgeous~ :wub:

t68qgz.jpg

I'm interested to see what others have done to their tamas. :)

woaaaaah man those look amazing!! they must have been so much work :eek:

I didn't know people did such an amazing thing to their tamas, customized tamas look really great :lol:

Those are adorable :D

I would do something like that if I had jewels and things :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I like your adventure to the art store. ;) I think I know whatcha did there.

I tried to put some pearl-like stickers on my purple tamago. Liked it for a little bit but then removed them. It left some sticky on it so I used goo-gone and now it smells like it for as little as I used. My stickers started sliding and the sticky part was collecting my cats fur... Ehm, ya.

woaaaaah man those look amazing!! they must have been so much work :eek:

I didn't know people did such an amazing thing to their tamas, customized tamas look really great :lol:
Those are adorable :D

I would do something like that if I had jewels and things :p
I like your adventure to the art store. ;) I think I know whatcha did there.

I tried to put some pearl-like stickers on my purple tamago. Liked it for a little bit but then removed them. It left some sticky on it so I used goo-gone and now it smells like it for as little as I used. My stickers started sliding and the sticky part was collecting my cats fur... Ehm, ya.
Thanks you guys! :D I actually didn't decorate all these just recently. It's been a gradual process. I bought all the jewel stickers and scrapbook paper from Michael's. The most recent one I completed was my Black Wave 2 Tama-GO. I started off by putting pearl jewel stickers on my White Wave 1 Tama-GO and then went on to my Magenta Wave 2 Tama-GO. The last Tama-GO I purchased was the black one. I had an idea to customize that color and decided to find one on ebay for that sole purpose. I really enjoyed customizing them all. ^_^

@SailorRosette - I have the same problem with the jewels on my Tamas too. I have a handful of cats and a bunny living with me so at any given time I usually find a stray cat hair sticking to the side of one of the jewels on my Tama-Gos. XD

2lxeeqw.png

I like random conflicting colors oops :p
I really like how you decorated yours EMF. It's like a rainbow. :)

Good Tama-Gos but...Bejeweled?A Tamagotchi can be customized without jewels too...
If you read my original post I said: "I thought I would start up a new topic for us to show off our customized tamagotchis." I said customized, this thread isn't only for bejeweled tamas. I never said that.

Also, I chose to name my thread Bejeweled Tamas because I liked how it rolled off the tongue. I chose how to title the thread and it's how I customized my tamas. I also put "Show Off Your Bling" which can mean anything you put on your tamas.

All Customized Tamas. Anything goes. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back