Tama-Go questions?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Myiko

Reaction score
Well, recently I bought a Tama-Go with two figures, the price was pretty cheap so I had to get it (but the shipping killed me X_x), I always wanted to have a Tama-Go since they look really great :3

I just had some little questions about it.

1. the figures, what stuff do each of them have?

I'll have the Memetchi figure, the Lite Kuchipatchi one, and the Ringotchi one (+ Chamametchi & Violetchi, since they can be obtained with the Ringotchi figure :p ) So I would love to know what do they have inside.

Also does anyone know what content do Ichigotchi's and Kuromametchi's have? I kinda like the figures they look cute lol

2. Special transformations?

I've seen some pictures of the characters looking different from their default sprites in the Tama-Go, I have no idea what it is, is it a clothing feature or something similar to the heshin jo in the iD L?

Also I wanted to say I'm really sad the Tama-Go got forgotten so easilly, it could have been the best version we have had overseas with all the figures, I would say is like a downgraded/cheap version of the new 4U.

I read somewhere that they were planning on selling 100 figures, when they only sold 12, what makes me kinda sad :(

Anyway I hope you can answer my questions, thanks for reading ;)

Some of the figures have clothes in the shop they come with, and the characters wear the clothes temporarily in a short little animation. I think there are SOME clothes that aren't temporary and stay on for the whole day... like the fairy dress on the Chamametchi figure or something?

The ref. section has all that you need.

Tamago Figure list is made.

The other stuff is stuff to do with the figures. So once you read that stuff, you'll know.

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/170143-tama-go-figure-qualities/
Thank you!! I see they have the first wave of figures, but it doesn't have ichigotchi's or kuromametchi's :(

Some of the figures have clothes in the shop they come with, and the characters wear the clothes temporarily in a short little animation. I think there are SOME clothes that aren't temporary and stay on for the whole day... like the fairy dress on the Chamametchi figure or something?
oh so when you buy the clothes some of then stary for the whole day? now that's really cool! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back