Broken

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
himespetchi_s_broken____by_kurosantchi-d7vcvsj.png

My name is Himespetchi. I currently live on Tamagotchi Planet… my true love is Mametchi. However, he doesn’t know my feelings for him. I try my best to confess my love but I’m just too shy! Sometimes I hate myself for it.

It all started the first day I arrived in Tamagotchi School. As soon as I saw Mametchi, I knew he was the one for me. He was not only super cute, but he also had a kind smile that made me know he had a friendly, sweet personality. It was love at first sight.

You can’t describe love to someone who has never been in it. It’s more than wanting to kiss that special someone… it’s more than blushing whenever they’re around… It’s wanting to give up anything and everything just for them to be happy. It’s the feeling as if you couldn’t live without them. I’d suffer an eternity of torturing for Mametchi. I’d die a million times for him.

But… him not knowing how I feel is torture already. I cannot describe the intense ache in my heart, I cannot count how many hours I cry as I yearn for Mametchi. Why do I have to be so shy? Maybe I’m afraid he’ll reject me… If that happens… I just don’t know what I’d do. My heart would be broken forever.

Wasn’t this supposed to be Dream Town, where dreams come true? In that case, why has my dream of being with my true love not come true yet? I’m losing hope…

As the months passed, I started feeling worse and worse. I never smiled anymore. Nothing made me happy. I didn’t want to spend time with my friends. I was soon diagnosed with Tamapression, which is the Tamagotchi equivalent of depression. I refused medication or therapy. Nothing would make me feel better except for Mametchi!

One day, Mametchi invented a Wifi Router that could pick up web sites from Earth. He called together his Tama-Friends, including me, and I quietly agreed to attend the demonstration. It was pretty cool! We secretly made accounts on Tamagotchi forums and pretended to be normal humans. It was fun to interact with Tamagotchi fans… I don’t recall meeting Tomomi or Tanpopo though, whom Mametchi had told me about before.

While Mametchi and the others went to the kitchen to have some cookies that Mamametchi baked, I stayed in Mametchis room browsing Earth’s internet. But then, to my horror, I found out that there were humans who though Mametchi was in love with… Lovelitchi!?

I think my heart stopped at that point. It wasn’t just one person. It was a whole bunch… what if they were right? I was frozen, staring at the screen, and felt my heart shatter into a thousand pieces. Why had I not realized this before? Why, why, why???

I burst out crying and I wanted to die. I didn’t want to live without Mametchi… he meant the whole world to me. And seeing him with another girl would be too painful…

I couldn’t bear the torrent of grief that swirled through me, making my mind dizzy and my heart numb. My vision blurred from my own tears, I looked for something… ANYTHING to end this suffering…

I grabbed a screwdriver and without thinking twice, plunged it straight into my heart. My last thoughts were, “I love you, Mametchi” and then I felt a sharp, burning pain sweep through me before everything faded to black.

I wonder what Mametchi thought when he returned to his room, only to find his friend lying dead on the floor in a puddle of blood…

~~~
I could think again. Where was I? In a hospital? I tried to open my eyes, but I realized I didn’t have eyes. I tried to get up, but I had no body. All I saw was a blank, endless void around me. I began to feel panicked. Was this what death was like? An eternity of being sad and alone in an empty world of black… I felt like crying, but I had no tears. Somehow, I could still feel my heart… and it felt broken.

“Himespetchi…” a familiar voice whispered in my mind.

“W-who’s there??” I answered back, using my mind as well.

“Himespetchi, is that you?!” the voice asked, louder this time. It sounded exactly like Mametchi!

After a moment of silence, I replied, “Yes…” I didn’t know what to feel at this point. Too many conflicting emotions…confusion, joy, grief…

“Himespetchi… I was so heart-broken when you killed yourself, that… I killed myself too. I’m sorry…”

“Heart-broken…? Why?” I asked, feeling a spark of hope.

“Because I couldn’t believe one of my best friends was gone! But now that you’re here, I’m so happy! Why did you do it though, Himespetchi?”

I felt so peaceful just hearing Mametchi’s voice that it took me a while to realize he had asked me a question. “Because I love you… but I thought you didn’t love me.”

I felt scared. Afraid. But also hopeful… after all this time, I had finally confessed to Mametchi. How would he react? I braced myself for his answer.

“I… didn’t know you felt that way about me.” Mametchi answered after a long while. If I had lungs, I would have held my breath. This was it. What would his answer be?

“I’m sorry I never realized before, but now I understand it all. The way you looked at me, the way you smiled when I was around… how could I be so blind?” He talked in a slow, level voice.

He still wasn’t giving me a clear answer! I felt like I was about to explode.

“And… I love you too.”

That was it. Nothing could describe the joy I felt at that moment. My only dream in life had just come true. Mametchi loved me. I felt like crying of joy. I felt like squeezing Mametchi tight and never letting go. I felt like jumping for joy, screaming my happiness to the world, but since neither of us had physical bodies, we just stayed there together in silence.

“I’m so happy…” I said weakly.

That was the biggest understatement ever.

How could we be happy, you ask? We couldn’t move, we couldn’t hug or kiss, we couldn’t see or do anything ever again. We were DEAD, and we’d be in this boring black void forever and ever.

But it was worth it.

We were together at last.

Latest posts

Back