- - - - -

Tamagotchi Friends sending mail?

friends mail tamagotchi

• Please log in to reply

painaputchi

• painaputchi user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 18 August 2014 - 03:25 PM ( #1 )

Hello everyone, I own a TF from about a week now and I read only now that you can bump JUST 5 TIMES PER DAY!!! What? Why would they put such a limit? However, I was wondering: is the sending Mail feature out of this limit? I mean, can I exchange mail with a friend more than 5 times per day?  (This could make my decision if I shall buy another one for a friend or not :/ Till now it seems quite an unuseful thing to connect with others, except it completely avoid you to play with one game...)

Thanks!

Replies

Views

Started

18 Aug 2014

Last Post

19 Aug 2014

Kayleykitty

• kayleykitty user photo

Posted 18 August 2014 - 03:39 PM ( #2 )

I'm pretty sure it isn't in the 5 limit because I just sent my self mail after I used all my bumps
  • painaputchi likes this

SailorRosette

• sailorrosette user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 18 August 2014 - 03:41 PM ( #3 )

Simply put, buy another one. The connections together are cute. They will block out the connecting after 5, even with a new tamagotchi who hasn't connected yet. I really enjoy having my 3. Although, mail seems fine.

painaputchi

• painaputchi user photo

Posted 18 August 2014 - 03:41 PM ( #4 )

Yay!!! I really hope so :D!

(btw, Kayleykitty your signature just made my day!! XD)

Edit: SailorRosette, thanks but I can't get your reply: I asked if Mails were limited by 5 per day... I know connection can be cute, but I wanted to know its limits... (no offense intended)

Edited by painaputchi, 18 August 2014 - 03:47 PM.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

• eternal-mametchi-fan user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 18 August 2014 - 06:23 PM ( #5 )

No, the emails don't add to the 5-limit bump at all. :) So, not only will they not use up the bump limit, but you can also send emails after the limit is used up ^_^

The limit is very wise so as not to drain battery power. My batteries only last a little less than a month even with 5 bumps per day.

painaputchi

• painaputchi user photo

Posted 19 August 2014 - 06:17 AM ( #6 )

Thanks EMF :) Actually, I was starting to think the only good reason to put such a limit was due to battery power ;) In the last month or so I had to change my ID-L batteries twice! :/

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: friends, mail, tamagotchi