Tamagotchi Cornershop 3, DS game help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

painaputchi

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm playing tamagotchi ds games for quite while now, and I still can't get one of the Cornershop 3 games.

I'm talking about that shop in which people comes and ask you to give them a painting, postcard ecc. They come in and tell you something like "I want a postcard with background A and people B and C". But NO MATTER WHAT I DO, even if I make a Postcard with Background A and pictures of tamagotchis B and C I always get only 2 happy faces.... WHY?

Then, what are the Balloons for? Nobody ever ask me to write something on the postcards, so what's the Writing option for? I even tried to write on postcards even if not requested, but there was nothing to do, always no more than 2 happy faces. I'm starting to hate that shop! >C

omg me too! i ALWAYS got 2 happy faces! i think i got 3 one time, but that was like 2 years ago.... last year? i forget.

I thought I was the only one who despised that shop and couldn't get it to work... o___o

Must be a pretty popular problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back