I bought a Tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Len

Reaction score
So I recently bought a tamagotchi v3 on ebay, it's being delivered as we speak, it should be here in a week and I'm super pumped like you don't understand. It's the same shell design I had as a kid, the ocean wave I think it's called and I just remember tamagotchis being so fun. I bought one last year off ebay, same she'll design brand new in the package but I never got it, it's a long story, so I'm worried I won't get the one I bought. Have any if you ever gotten a tama on ebay that's damaged? The seller said it worked, but I'm not sure.

I've bought tamas from Ebay before, and I haven't had an experience you could really call 'bad' yet. ^_^

I think it'll be okay!

Even if they don't have a returns policy if it's defected you can open a dispute if they refuse to help you

EDIT: but obviously always try and contact and talk to the seller before opening any dispute most sellers will be more then willing to solve any issues you have

Last edited by a moderator:
That's great! I have the Tamagotchi Version 3 wave design as well.

Don't forgot to check the links provided in this topic to learn all about your new Tamagotchi Version 3. Compiled by the lovey moderator, TamaMum.

Did you check the seller's feedback? Even if it is positive, you still need to check the reviews from other people who have bought from them. If all the customers seem satisfied with an exception of a few minor issues, everything should be A-ok! I've never received a damaged Tamagotchi before.

If the Tamagotchi's physical condition looked okay in the photos, it should work decently. Tamagotchis are surprisingly durable, even though I've had quite a few accidents with mine such as dropping them or spilling water on them...

If you're still worried, next time you buy a Tamagotchi you should ask the seller if they could insert a battery in the Tamagotchi and take a photo to show that the screen comes on. The seller might not have access to a CR2032 battery though, so this may not be possible in every case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back