Re-Release Tamas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Len

Reaction score
Who thinks bandai should re-release the old Tamagotchis? For like their anniversary or whatever? It's be pretty cool if they did like having them re-release the Tamagotchi Connection V3 for example, there's no doubt in my mind they'd sell a bunch.

Ya. The unfortunate part you missed... They are pulling back spending money on Tamagotchi. Closing a free app (Tap & Hatch) and that was suppose to bring everything in together. Then they might be making the other tamagotchi as a cell phone app, if anything. They have said many times they will not be making a physical classic tamagotchi. If anythhing, sign the petition here.

That is a good idea, but there is little to no chance it will ever happen. Most fans nowadays are either young children only familiar with Tamagotchi Friends, or adults who are only aware of the vintage series when it comes to older Tamagotchis. There are many people who know about Tamagotchi but aren't hardcore fans like most of us on TamaTalk. Hence the reason there are lots of Tamagotchi LIFE fans (though not on TamaTalk) who don't even know about the Connection series. Re-releasing a "Version 3" would be confusing for most people because of the name, and how different it is from the Tamagotchi Friends everyone is getting familiar with now. Doing so just for the small percentage of people who want them to re-release it would be a huge profit loss for Bandai America.

You can always buy older Tamagotchis online, anyway. :)

There's never anything wrong with hopes and ideas though! :wub:

I'm not Bandai, so maybe I'm wrong :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back