For one day in my life. Chapter 8: Open up the gates Part 2 LAST CHAPTER!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clo6701

Reaction score
Me and Julietchi aka Z walked to the town square. There in the music cafe window you could see Mira and Dom who looked as happy as a baseball player that hit a home run! And next to them was Sarah she smiled at me, and mouthed "I knew" I nodded and smiled back slowly trying to take everything in. I turned to Julietchi "Hey Julietchi?" "Yes?" "Can I still call you Z as a nickname?" "That's a Giga yes! Sarah nicknamed me Flower Jem." "Flower Jem and me where just talking about what's been happening." I teased. "Hi Julietchi!" They both hugged. We saw down. "How did you know?" I whispered. "All you have to do is believe and it happens your imagination can take you anywhere! "....

That's the truth! If you work hard for something no matter how long it takes you will eventually get there! And people may get in your way and say you can't but that's there choice to say and it's your to be successful. This is what me and Sarah taught kids when we became employees for Bandai. We always knew this but there was some doubt but if you stay strong you can get any where I I know now.

Latest posts

Back