Dust Under TMGC Friends Screen - Can it be removed?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MagicMimitchi

Reaction score
I got my Tamagotchi Friends in the mail today and one of them has dust under the screen. -_- I hope it can be possible to take it apart to clean the screen somehow. I was wondering if anyone here on Tamatalk has taken apart their TF successfully? :huh: There's only 2 screws behind the battery cover and the rest of the tama seems stuck together. :(

I see stuff under mine too. Eventually I am going to open mine and probably figure out a way to block that stuff. (for colors too) maybe glue or tape of sorts around the inner rim. If I can get that far down... All 3 of them have the issue... I think you might be able to pop the tops off (similar to the tamago, but tougher) and maybe get into them that way. Just be careful when you do it, the clear is fragile as is the paint.

I see stuff under mine too. Eventually I am going to open mine and probably figure out a way to block that stuff. (for colors too) maybe glue or tape of sorts around the inner rim. If I can get that far down... All 3 of them have the issue... I think you might be able to pop the tops off (similar to the tamago, but tougher) and maybe get into them that way. Just be careful when you do it, the clear is fragile as is the paint.
Pop the tops off? You mean the faceplate? I did notice that the faceplates on both of mine can be moved somewhat. I'm just afraid I might break them or something. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back