Second tama log c:

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kayleykitty

Reaction score
Yay time to start my second tamagotchi log! My last one was a fail but this time I'll try harder to post more often. Anyways my tama on tamagotchi friends just hatched its a baby boy there is no naming feature but I'm going to give him a name anyways! His name shall be Bread c: (omg scandalous). He won't stop pooping D: but his baby hour is almost up.

Current stats:

Hunger: 2 hearts :eek:

Happiness: 4 hearts :D

5 lbs

:lol: LITTLE UPDATE :lol:

Bread has evolved into Turtletchi

imagejpg1_zpsd1bbd5c2.jpg

(srry for the bad quality my iPad camera sucks :p )

Hello again :D . Today I slept in till 11am :eek: (oopsie :p ) so when I finally woke up bread was starving so I feed him lots of bread (cannibalism much? :eek: ) then my family went shopping so bread was in my purse for a couple hours then at like 2pm I played games with him and bought him loads of food (SOUP :D ). Later as I was trying to get a good picture of him for here outside my cat almost sat on him :eek: lol. Today was kind of a boring day but he is gonna be a teen at around 12am ill try to post when he evolves :p

CURRENT STATS:

Hunger: 4 hearts ^_^

Happiness: 5 hearts :D

29 lbs :eek:

Hi peoples ^_^ today was a very boring day and I didn't do very much but at around 1 am bread evolved into cosmotchi. I also slept in till 10am so he was super hungry like yesterday so I bought him some food to eat (yay no more cannibalism!!) and fed it to him for the rest of the day I was just on the internet looking on ebay and things so bread just jumped around in his room (and poop). He still poops a lot :eek: lol.

CURRENT STATS:

Hunger: 3 hearts :eek:

Happiness: 4 hearts ^_^

33 lbs :eek:

Hi ^_^ ! Today I woke up at 7am and fed bread and my other tamagotchi (bread evolved into Mametchi :D ) then I fell asleep till 12 :eek: when I woke up I checked on my tamas and made my self chicken for lunch (I <3 chicken :D ) then I watched tv and bumped bread and my other TF. At around 3pm I had to get supper read which was pizza buns (so good ^_^ ) and I had to squish meat (ew) to go on them. They turned out pretty good and now I'm lying in my bed writing this lol. Today wasn't very exciting except for I'm going to a Katy perry concert later tonight hopefully my tamas don't need me idk how long it's gonna be :p .

CURRENT STATS:

Hunger: 5 hearts :D

42 lbs :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay it's time to log again! Last night when I went to the Katy perry concert I had to pause my tama since we were there for a very long time and I didn't sleep till like 3am so I woke up at 11am and fed bread and my other TF. My other TF went to the dating place and had a baby boy which I shall name meatloaf (yay for my creativity :D ). Nothing has changed with bread at all really I'm just waiting till he is 6 so he can get a wifey and have babies ^_^ .

CURRENT STATS:

Hungry: 5 hearts :D

Happiness: 3 hearts :eek:

52 lbs :eek:

Sorry for the late log I was at a car race thingy anyways today I woke up at 8:30am and made waffles (yummy ^_^ ) then after I ate the waffles I fed and played with bread and meatloaf I bumped them a couple times too. Meatloaf evolved into maimaitchi (the ok care teen) today also tomorrow bread will be able to get married (yay :D ). at lunch time I made my self a sandwich :p then I played with bread and meatloaf until I had to make supper (I made rice and asparagus). After supper we went to the race thingy and I bring my tamas but meatloaf got paused :eek: idk how long for though hopefully not for too long.

BREAD CURRENT STATS:

Hunger: 4 hearts ^_^

59 lbs :eek:

MEATLOAF CURRENT STATS:

15lbs :D

Hello :D ! Today i got bread a wifey (himespetchi just seemed right :p ), i started my v4.5 up and Meatloaf evolved into Knighttchi (ugh i wanted kuchipatchi <_< ). I will probably not log meatloaf anymore but i will be logging breads child (a boy :D ) with no name yet and paul my v4.5 who just hatched (im gonna post more pics later). This isn't a very long log because i didn't do much (except eat c: ).

BREAD CURRENT STATS:

68 lbs :eek:

PAUL CURRENT STATS:

Hunger: 0 hearts :eek:

Happiness: 2 hearts :eek:

7 lbs :D

Srry I didn't log yesterday I got sidetracked and forgot. Today I after I woke up we went to the mall for school clothes so my tamas were sitting in my purse for a couple hours and when we got home i fed them and cleaned their poo :p . I played with them for an hour or so then we had supper after that I was on my iPad and the sound was turned off on my TF so I didn't hear the beep but breads son is a kuchipatchi :D I'm so excited I have been trying to get him forever (I'm also gonna name him George :p ). Paul my v4.5 is now a daiyatchi and I got him the third teacher for school (idk his name).

GEORGE CURRENT STATS:

39 lbs :eek:

PAUL CURRENT STATS:

Hunger: 4 hearts :D

Happiness: 3 hearts ^_^

51 lbs :eek:

Sadly I'll be ending this log because I'm starting school soon but I may start it again later on if I'm not very busy

thanks for reading <3

Latest posts

Back