'Tamagotchi P': How to open the front see-through part?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chibisake

Reaction score
I need to clean the front side of a Tamagotchi P that I've recently bought, but I don't know how to open the see-through shell from the front side of the toy. Since I do not want to damage the plastic or break it, Could someone help telling me how to open this part? Is there any tutorial on YouTube? Thank you so much for your help in advance!

It can't be removed like the Tama-go or 4U but a fan from tama-zone just know the trick, but be careful https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=26643 Here's a picture from year7afrokid
e58eb76180c8957a8e9e1fe4c3befe70.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Derekq! Thank you so much, Thanks to your help, I've finally been able to open the faceplate and clean the inside. It was really easy to remove!

Hi Derekq! Thank you so much, Thanks to your help, I've finally been able to open the faceplate and clean the inside. It was really easy to remove!
By the way, what did you use to open up, because when ever I try to open it it kind of breaks my shell oops.

I used a knife with a round point. I've pressed carefully and the faceplate raised up a bit. Then I put my nail under that part and the rest was a piece of cake. I didn't try to pull the faceplate, but move my finger by the outline of the faceplate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back