Tamagotchi Friends - Jewelry & Game Unlocking

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rarach

Reaction score
Hello!

I just received the American Tamagotchi Friends in the mail yesterday and have been working on figuring some of the details out. I won't be bumping with anyone, as I'm probably the only person I know that uses and owns tamagotchis.

With that said, I noticed that there are 12 of each type of jewelry available in the shop, making 48 available to purchase. Does anyone know yet if collecting 60 pieces is possible when using only one Tamagotchi Friends? Other than in the shop, are there other ways of collecting these other jewelry pieces? I'm working on unlocking the additional games, so any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Nope. You are going to have to collect the jewels. They are all there. :) I unlocked a game with connecting (BFF meter) but I am sure once you get them all, you will have both games.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it possible that as the tamagotchi grows, more jewelry pieces are available in the shop? Mine is 1 year old right now, and each type of jewelry only has 12 available in the shop.

So the goal is to buy all the jewelry? I'm just starting to play as mine arrived in mail yesterday as well.

From what I've been reading, if you don't plan on having a second one to "bump" or connect with, the only other way to unlock the last two games is by collecting jewelry. 30 pieces unlocks the first game, and 60 should unlock the second game. However, my dilemma is that there aren't 60 in total on mine in the shops to purchase right now.

Good to know! Thanks! So then I'm guessing the new unlocked jewelry will appear in the shop?

That's good, as I won't ever be able to use the bump feature since I don't want to spend extra money on another.

So then does jewelry stay throughout each generation? Or do you need to purchase it all over again?

According to a Bandai representative, there are 5 Jewellery pieces you can only get from Tamagotchi Friends Dekatama. But they aren't in US stores yet.

It would be extremely disappointing if that's the case, especially for those of us living in small towns that would have to drive quite a distance to find one whenever they are in US stores.

Are you sure they are regular jewelry, like those required to unlock the second game? Or are they something bonus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back