Tamagotchi Friends bump questions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cmarie

Reaction score
So I have started to figure out all of the different icons and things this tama can do. However I would love a little help on everything under the heart connecting icon. I figured out how to exchange gifts and to visit but nothing happens when I click on special or BFF bump.

Also noticed that the text inbox only holds 5 at a time. I've read some characters happen when the tiny tama is more social. Is that the only function of texting? I think it filled the BFF meter in the health center as well.

Also what are the ways to fill the BFF heart in the Heath meter? I've found giving a gift, playing, and texting so far. Are there any others?

Lastly is there anything else I should know other than what was provided by the manual like how to get the other two games etc.

Thank you!!!

The other two games can be unlocked by either filling up your BFF meter, or collecting jewelry.

You need the visit or host types of connection. Then the heart will slowly start to fill. Roughly 20+ connections, each. Mixing host and visit options between two tamagotchi. Its slower if you use more then two but efficent for the games to unlock on all.

I have two, so that is all I'm connecting at this point... But what about the other two connect options? When do they become available?

Has anyone written a guide at all on this version yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back