Ruto's Virtual Pet Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamagothi_connexion

Reaction score
Ive decided to try this again, cause now that schools started again I need something to concentrate on so I can get through the day.

Im calling it a virtual pet log because Im going to include my Chao that Im raising! (They count, right?)

Tamas Running:

• Tama Friends: Pink/B
  • Tama Friends: Purple/W
  • V4
  • Pink P's
tumblr_nammydsug21s7ove5o5_250.jpg

Here are the two I got right when I first got them! That was a while ago, so Im going to do some catch up work

tumblr_nammydsug21s7ove5o8_250.jpg

Shes only my second generation on this one, Im trying to unlock all the destinations before I get HImespetchi to keep until I cant anymore

tumblr_nammv053D61s7ove5o6_250.jpg

:( I really didnt want a boy, I wanted to get Maidtchi since you dont unlock anything by getting unique characters

I miss that, I dont want to be required to get a whole bunch of characters I dont want in order to do everything

I dont have any pictures of my Chao,but shes a Dark swim Chao in her first evolution stage if that makes any sense

Im going to try to take pictures of her in the console versions, but its gonna feel odd taking pictures of the TV

Last edited by a moderator:
Since I have a lot to catch up on heres another post for today

tumblr_namnmh1hJj1s7ove5o6_250.jpg
tumblr_namnmh1hJj1s7ove5o2_250.jpg

I didnt get any pictures of them by themselves so have two pictures of Emerl this time

tumblr_nampa22F521s7ove5o2_250.jpg

Heres what bby Emerl grew into, which is nice because Im not too fond of any of the other boys on here

tumblr_nay0j7PkYz1s7ove5o1_250.png

Chaos, I think this was the first Tama Chara I had ever gotten, not on the V4 of course, but the V2 I think

tumblr_nay0j7PkYz1s7ove5o2_250.jpg

I didnt take pictures of them in their teen stage or them separatly Oops

But look at them, eating entire cakes

tumblr_nay0f3xjVl1s7ove5o7_500.jpg

Then my cute little bbys playing~

And sadly thats the end of my pictures for now, but I'll take more tomorrow~

Latest posts

Back