Tamagotchi Friends Cosmotchi just turned into Knightchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cmarie

Reaction score
My tama keeps morphing pretty fast. Today he's 2 and in the morning I noticed he had turned into Cosmotchi but then just now I noticed the character was rather large and found he morphed again into a Knightchi. Can anyone tell me the ages or times this tama is set to grow? I'm used to it taking a bit longer to morph or I could just be going crazy.

Haha, you're not going crazy! :D

The TF just evolves quickly. It follows the evolution pattern of the color tamas, which only take a day between growths. (with the exception of baby = toddler taking an hour, of course)

Last edited by a moderator:
Aw. Sheesh I thought I was nuts. It's been a while since I've played and I've never seen a color tama other than photos on here. Someone shared a growth chart with me which explains the change. It just dealt like it happened so quickly! He's so cute now that he's bigger on the screen. I love it! Can't wait to see what the second one evolves into tomorrow morning :)

Thank you!

Aw. Sheesh I thought I was nuts. It's been a while since I've played and I've never seen a color tama other than photos on here. Someone shared a growth chart with me which explains the change. It just dealt like it happened so quickly! He's so cute now that he's bigger on the screen. I love it! Can't wait to see what the second one evolves into tomorrow morning :)

Thank you!
I remember there was a thread about the TF growth a while back. Which you can find here. You can get different tamas based on what egg you chose to start with. I'm so used to my other black & white tamas growing slower. lol. They grow up so fast now. :lol: I also had a Cosmotchi that evolved into Knightchi. :D I really like the sprites on the Tamagotchi Friends and I love how the adult characters are bigger on screen this time around. :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back