Would You Rather!~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SupahCow090

Reaction score
Can't believe this topic hasn't been done yet! As the title says, it's a would you rather game! Basically, the first person asks what thing you would prefer. The choices are only 2 and is given by the same person. The second person answers the first person then asks a question again. Didn't make that clear, huh? Examples, viola!

Player1: Would you rather kiss a frog or eat a rotten egg?

Player2: Eat a rotten egg.

Would you rather lose a newly bought Tamagotchi or lose a beloved Tamagotchi?

Other Player: Lose a beloved Tamagotchi.

Would you rather be a banana or be an orange?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess you get it now :p Well, let's start!

Would you rather give birth or break all your fingers at the same time?

I would rather marry someone of the same gender.

Would you rather have 100 Tamagotchis of the same version or 5 Tamagotchis that are consisted of different versions, both for your whole lifetime.

I would rather lose my legs.

Would you rather eat 10 jalapenos or drink milk that's 12 months past it's "Best Before" date?

Poop in a cup? idk i guess

Would you rather die slowly by diseases or quickly by accidents?

Be fed to Audrey 2.

Would you rather kiss Skrillex on his forehead or play Mario Kart 8 with Skrillex (lol, Online Challenges, FTW!)?

play mario kart 8 with skrillex

would you rather work at freddy fazbear's pizza as the night guard or be trapped in a room with golden freddy?

Work as the nightguard

Would you rather dress up as a chicken and run around screaming in a library or in a school?

in a library.

would you rather be possessed by the devil or be possessed by an evil cat?

By a cat, meowww

Would you rather have a broken Conan ID or a TamaGo

IDK What the heck that means but a Katsuma because it sounds like a cat

Would you rather ditch school and get payed or would you stay in school for 19 hours and get payed I know i'm so bad at making these but I wanted to post oops

skip school. duh what did u think i would pic. also it depends. am i getting more for being in school or out? and will i get in trouble?

would you rather have nightmares every night or wet the bed every night?

Favorite musical.

Would you rather go to any fictional world, or get a book that describes your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back