Tamagotchi: The Secret Wish

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
Tamagotchi: The Secret Wish is a fan-made animation project!

Yes, yes, I know you all want the Tamagotchi video game I was creating but the flashdrive with all the important files suffered a sad fate... That's not to say everyone's work is gone to waste! I tried to fix the flashdrive and it didn't work, but if all else fails, I can just save all the files from the game topic and work on it all over again. I'm not going to abandon the game... everything's already made for it anyway except for minigame resources that I can do myself o3o'

For a while now, I've been wanting to start this more long-term project...an anime series! I love drawing and animating! ;u; And I really really really really really really want to make this happen... I'm even paying for it :U I already bought some royalty-free music tracks for it! ouo

I'm not the best animator... I don't have any fancy software; I'm just gonna do it all with a simple art program called FireAlpaca, and Windows Movie Maker. But I'm getting better at animation with more practice! Here's a quick example lol

The artwork isn't going to be extraordinary 'cause putting lots of effort into each frame will take too long ;3;

Originally, I was going to do a series that's almost exactly like GO-GO Tamagotchi but with a few extra fanon characters. Just lighthearted simple plots, basically the same cast as GO-GO Tamagotchi, but then I realized... I'm making this for the TamaTalk community. 8-year-olds probably won't be watching my show. And isn't this an opportunity to make something unique? Something for a more mature audience? (No, I don't mean NSFW, I just mean more serious :p ) Something gender neutral for male Tamagotchi fans to enjoy?

So, Tamagotchi: The Secret Wish will be set BEFORE the first Tamagotchi anime but AFTER the second Tamagotchi movie (a.k.a Happiest Story in the Universe). Yes, it will have fanon characters. And yes, I have given thorough consideration and even planned out all the details for the ending and main plot ;3 But I don't wanna spoil it all!

Here's the synopsis:

Mametchi is enjoying life with all his friends. But unbeknownst to the happy inhabitants of Tamagotchi Town, there are two troubled brothers high in the sky, way up in the clouds...

Sorsaratchi's and Pajamatchi's parents had been imprisoned by an evil demon called Makazetchi. Sorsaratchi tried using the family's spellbook to save his parents but Makazetchi was too powerful, and could block any spell used against him or his plans.

And so, Sorsaratchi had to take on the responsibility of caring for his younger brother, Pajamatchi. A few years have passed since then, and with no hope of ever getting their parents back, there is only one other thing the two brothers wish for...

Join Sorsaratchi and Pajamatchi as they venture to land for the first time in their lives and meet Mametchi, as well as all your favorite Tamagotchi characters! They try to fit in, but unknown to those around them, these two little Tamagotchis are on a search for the five ingredients they need for a spell that can make any wish come true!

But what exactly is their wish? Is it for good, or for evil? And just how far are they willing to go in order to obtain the ingredients...?

~

As you can see, I have kind of made Pajamatchi and Sorsaratchi's status in the show ambiguous... I know what role they have but you can decide whether you take them as protagonists or antagonists until all is revealed... ;3

Here's a picture I drew of the two brothers o3o

https://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/240/b/4/sorsaratchi_and_pajamatchi_by_kurosantchi-d7wz6iy.png

Sorsaratchi can do spells because he was trained by his parents to do magic ever since he was a baby. ^o^ He's quiet, doesn't say much, seems kind of apathetic towards everyone but his brother. ;o He likes reading, magic, and looking at photos of his lost parents :'( He is very protective of his little brother.

Pajamatchi is young and quite mature for his age, except for his speech... he can't talk very accurately even though he talks a lot! He sleeps in most of his time, but when he's awake, he's quite hyperactive! He likes riding on clouds, and he is artistic (he likes building sculptures out of clouds). He is optimistic despite eveything he has been though.

And here's a crappy sketch of Makazetchi. But he doesn't really appear in the actual show, except in flashbacks I guess o3o;;;

https://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140827113755/tamagotchifanon/images/thumb/b/b1/DSCN1397-1-.jpg/300px-DSCN1397-1-.jpg

Characters that will be in the first episode are Sorsaratchi, Pajamatchi, Mametchi, Memetchi, Kuchipatchi, Chamametchi, Hapihapitchi, Kikitchi, maybe some others... Gozarutchi too but he doesn't say anything XD The episode begins with the characters having a picnic and Hapihapitchi is flying in the sky. She sees a house floating on a cloud! But then it disappears... she tells the others about it, but they convince her she was just seeing things.

The house is then revealed to be the home of Sorsaratchi and Pajamatchi. While Pajamatchi is playing, Sorsaratchi is looking through the Spellbook until he finds a spell that can make wishes come true! However, in order to get the five ingredients for the spell to work, they need to go to a place their parents always told them about... Land. o_o And so the two brothers go to Tamagotchi Town and meet Mametchi and stuff, but they don't tell anyone of their mission. I don't have much other details for the first episode lol.

Anyway uh the anime is going to be very depressing and heartbreaking in the later episodes, I warn you! I want this to be a serious, deep anime that even older fans can appreciate :) Of course there will be humor and cuteness! So don't worry, it doesn't stray too far from the lighthearted spirit of Tamagotchi.

Also, there will be plenty of interaction with Mametchi and other official characters, mostly from the connections (since this is set before Lovelitchi and other modern characters). I don't see how vintage characters could fit into this though. Maybe very minor appearances o:

The opening theme will be 1 minute, the ending theme will be 1 minute, and each episode itself will be like 10 minutes long. I'm not sure exactly how many episodes there will be yet.

I have already planned an episode where they go to UraTamaTown! ;D

Anyway ummm the main thing I need help with is voices! I need voice actors and actresses >.< Yeah I'm doing some voices myself .3. Kurosantchi and Nanotchi (fanon characters) and maybe some others. Hapihapitchi perahps.

For now I need people to voice Sorsaratchi and Pajamatchi as well as Mametchi, Memetchi, Kuchipatchi, Chamametchi, and Kikitchi! Possibly Violetchi and Imotchi as well.

If you would like to help, you can give me a sample of your voice e.g. a YouTube video in which you talk and I can check it out! Or I can give you some lines to say. :3 Don't worry about trying to sound like a Tamagotchi too much, I can edit the pitch of your voice to make it suit the character. And I can remove buzzing from the microphone too. If there's a particular character you want to voice you can tell me, or you can just let me fiddle around with editing your voice and deciding which character you sound like :p

I am deeply grateful to anyone who can help! So I will do my best to find a way to repay you. Maybe I could give Angelgotchi memberships or even actual PayPal payments to those who help a lot! I'll let you know if it's certain.

I also need people to suggest what characters to put in the show! Most of them won't have very major rolls but I need a cast that appeals to everyone. Remember, the character has to be from before Lovelitchi existed.

Also, feel free to tell me any other feedback or suggestions! I'm currently working on Episode one, the Opening Theme, the Ending Theme, and the Promotional video ^w^

I can do most Tamagotchis' voices, the problem is I can't dub it with a smartphone.

About the gender neutral, I'm a tomboy and never had problems with show, I think it's gender neutral, even if Tamas are girls only now, but after some time they made more girls, I liked this because I used to hate most female characters of most shows I watch, but Tamagotchi is really different from them, if boys watch girls shows like Cardcaptor Sakura, Sailor Moon and MLP, of course they can watch Tamagotchi too, that is much less girly, one thingy I like about the Tamagotchi anime is because it looks like the Calimero one (Calimero is a famous Italian character, but he's really popular in Japan too), I remember Hamtaro was more daily routine, but some years later they made it more "magical", the same happened to the Tamagotchi anime.

And Tamagotchis are boys too, I like MLP FIM but there are too many girls, I'm not talking about the main characters, but most background characters are girls ._." But boys still watch it

You should add vintage characters.

Alright cool! I have a lot of work too. How should I send you the recording when I'm done?

Though I don't think I can really help with this or anything, like I don't have a mic (heh my voice sounds terrible at the moment anyway) and school (seriously, they're giving me so much homework) I really like this idea! If I can ever find a decent mic I'd love to help out with this, but for now all I can give you is support :)

It's totally fine~! I'm really tired anyway so I'll probably record the voice clips tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back