Which games are you waiting for?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bitbot

Reaction score
For which upcoming games are you waiting? I am personally waiting for :

LittleBigPlanet3

Just dance 2015

Pokemon Omega ruby\Alpha Sapphire

Super smash bros wii u

Super Smash Bros 3ds

I pre ordered Super Smash Bros for the wii u and LittleBigPlanet3 for the Playstation 4 because they have awesome pre order bonusses. (I would also have pre ordered Pokemon Omega ruby or Alpha sapphire if the pre-order bonusses werent sold out)

Hatsune Miku Project Mirai REMIX

Pokemon Omega Ruby\Alpha Sapphire

I was gonna preorder Alpha Sapphire but I see they don't have the bonuses anymore :mellow:

And Project Mirai was only announced to be released in the US, but I'm pretty sure europe will get at least the digital version of the game, they did the same with project diva F at first so I'm not loosing hope :)

Im waiting for

Hyrule Warriors

Super Smash Bros Wii U

Sonic Boom: Shattered Crystal

Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric

Pokemon ORAS

I need things to look forward to, but Sonic Boom and Hrule Warriors is all I really care about

Ive already pre-oredered all of these tbh

Last edited by a moderator:
Persona 5, The Great Ace Attorney, Dangan Ronpa 3, Pokemon OR/AS, Dramatical Murder RE:CODE... Idk what else.

Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire (when I will get a 3DS, of course), and The Crew. That's it for now :)

I went to Gamestop earlier today and preordered lots of games~ :D

• Pokemon Omega Ruby
  • Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
  • Fantasy Life (3DS)
  • Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Remix (PS3)
  • Adventure Time: Secret Nameless King (3DS)
I didn't preorder it yet, but I really want LittleBigPlanet 3. I'm looking forward to playing as Oddsock. :D He's so adorbs. :wub:

Wii U Games I want:

• Yoshi's Woolly World
  • Mario Maker
  • Dragon Quest X
  • The Legend of Zelda (tentative title)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm mostly waiting for Fantasy Life. October 24th can't come soon enough! I'm also looking forward to Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley (released on November 4th) and Story of Seasons.

I bought my husband the Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Xbox One bundle as an anniversary/birthday present... so I'm excited to pick that up on November 3rd, even if it's not more me. :wub:

Pokemon ORAS, Persona 5, Daigyakuten Saiban (Ace Attorney 6?) and several games I've backed on Kickstarter: Anima Gate of Memories, OMORI, Koe, Pale Blue and the Starfighter visual novel~ uvu

I'm currently waiting for the Pokémon ORAS, Final Fantasy XV (which I couldn't play anyway because I don't have a PS4 :( ), Rise of the Tomb Raider (yeah... Long wait ahead), Ghost Watch 2, Maple Story 2, Silent Hills, Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris, Prodigy, Black Desert, Oddworld: Abbe's Oddysee New N' Tasty! and Harvest Moon: Village of the Twins.

Man, that's a fairly long list right there and I didn't even notice :wacko:

Dragonball Xenoverse, Mario Maker, and Guilty Gear Xrd Sign are the three unreleased games that are at the top of my wait list right now. As for games getting updates that are on my wait list, those would be Ultra Street Fighter 4, Androgochi, and Digimon Unlimited - USF4 and DU will both be updating this month, likely Androgochi as well.

I'm waiting for Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire to come with the mail... I'm going to start one of them in some hours! So excited!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back