Tamagotchi Friends questions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

karvi

Reaction score
can tamagotchi friends connect with a tamago?

Simply put, no. The NFC cuts the tamagotchi off from all the past Tamagotchi you had in the past. I would highly doubt there will be any connect with the 4U before it gets asked.

how do you unlock the last unknown game ? my tama is already adult. Plus i have no friends to bump with.

I think you either have to bump with a bunch of people, or collect all of the jewelry to get the last game.

i have finished collecting all jewelry. But there were last 10 pieces of jewelry that're uncollectible. Wonder how to collect them without bumping. My tama is adult by the way.

what are the 3 eggs that you choose when you first turn on your tama? What are the 3? Purpose?

what are the 3 eggs that you choose when you first turn on your tama? What are the 3? Purpose?
Some people believe that they affect the gender you get, others don't. It's been a while since I checked up on that so it might have been decided whether or not it's true by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back