Things that weird you out in Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
Not characters themselves, but other aspects e.g. anime scenes, virtual pet occurrences, etc.

Here are some anime scenes that disturb me

• Tropicatchi and the peacock's courtship/mating dance business... It's not too bad in episode 7 but in other episodes it just has them quivering so much and making weird noises... not really dancing... I'm not gonna say what it looks like -_- Maybe it's not that bad but due to ...unpleasant... experiences in the past, anything the slightest bit suggestive scares me o3o;
  • Himespetchi's Gigakyun fits sometimes seem... wrong... for the same reason as the previous thing I mentioned
  • The terrible infamous inappropriate joke where Spacytchi seems to be doing something horrendous to Himespetchi but it turns out he is giving her a massage.
2417aj5.jpg

• The episode in Miracle Friends where Smartotchi and Pianitchi fall off a big cliff and Smartotchi badly injures his leg... he seems to be in a lot of pain and he can barely walk, he has to limp while Pianitchi supports him. I'm just cannot tolerate any kind of violence and this episode left me in tears... I cringed so much when it showed them falling off the cliff and a close up of Smartotchi's leg getting damaged... ;n; It looked broken to me but IDK if it really was.because Smartotchi could walk after Gochimotchi put a bandage on his leg lol.

Also when I was younger I thought that the death scene and the giving birth (when your Tamagotchi marries by connection) was weird XD

Don't get me wrong I've been shipping MametchixHimespetchi lately but I think it's a little weird when she watches him sleep and such..... And fainted when he saw Mametchi helping Yumemitchi up. She does truly love that's for sure ^^;

The death sequence for the GBC version of Tamagotchi made me cry. I had a Kuchipatchi named Sirah, and my sister fed her one more ice cream, and she died. I'm like, "Noooooooooo! My beautiful Kuchipatchi! Whyyyyyy?!" I was in so much tears. I'm like, "This game is so sad." DX Every time the death beep started playing, I get very emotional...

The death sequence for the GBC version of Tamagotchi made me cry. I had a Kuchipatchi named Sirah, and my sister fed her one more ice cream, and she died. I'm like, "Noooooooooo! My beautiful Kuchipatchi! Whyyyyyy?!" I was in so much tears. I'm like, "This game is so sad." DX Every time the death beep started playing, I get very emotional...
I totally agree! It was scarring because my tama just randomly died and I was like "What nooooo! This can't happen..."

I totally agree! It was scarring because my tama just randomly died and I was like "What nooooo! This can't happen..."
I had the game on a Game Boy Color emulator for my Android, and it was so sad, and the music was louder than the Tamagotchi sounds...

That GBC effect and sound when it happends. I thought my GBC was actually about to not run. It was really freaky for a game for kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back