Your biggest achievements yet (Tamagotchi-related)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

YURIA★CHARMAINE

Reaction score
I was wondering, what do you think your biggest achievement yet on your Tamagotchi is? Did you get a certain character? Did you reach a certain generation? Did it live to become a certain age? The possibilities could be endless!

In my case, I have two. The first one happened today, actually. I am running my Tamagotchi iD L, and remember when I said I wanted to get Mametchi? Well, I finally did today, and it felt so great that I managed to get him. I mean, Mametchi, how couldn't you want? I mean, Mametchi is like, one of my favourites and I always tried to get him, and I used to fall short and end up with some other guy instead, so I'm super pleased with myself for getting him today, and I hope I can get him again soon!

The second was about a year ago when I was running my Tama-Go and reached generation 28. I'm running my Tamagotchi Friends this year to see if I can break that record!

Last edited by a moderator:
Biggest achievement? Hmm... well, back in sixth grade I remember getting to the 13th or 15th (can't remember which) generation on two of my v3s. I had left them in my backpack one day for some reason, and when the school day was over, I checked them and found out one of them died. My sixth grade self was heartbroken, to say the least. :D

Getting Makiko on the Uratama, which involves getting one specific job, achieving 999 guts points in fashion, all beforr a matchmaker visit. Oh anf raising a Dangoobatchi on my Music Star for 53 days :D

Mine is an old-school achievement, I guess you could say. I had this P1 that I called my "Ginji Tama" because I got Ginjirotchi on it three times in a row. If you've never raised a P1, Ginji is actually quite a difficult character to get, as you can't take perfect OR bad care, it has to be perfectly average. Ginji is also one of my favorite characters, so I was happy to have him visit me so often. :)

Probably getting Tensaitchi (V4) as my first ever character without even knowing how to get him :D
Cool! I've always wanted to get the special characters on the V4, but all I seem to get are the universal characters lol.

Biggest achievement? Hmm... well, back in sixth grade I remember getting to the 13th or 15th (can't remember which) generation on two of my v3s. I had left them in my backpack one day for some reason, and when the school day was over, I checked them and found out one of them died. My sixth grade self was heartbroken, to say the least. :D
Woah, good job! the furthest I've got is generation 7 on my V3. I'll keep trying, and keep up the great work!

Oh anf raising a Dangoobatchi on my Music Star for 53 days :D
53 days? That's very impressive.

I sorta proud of mine, I got my Tama GO to the twelfth generation before I got an oldie which made me stop. But right now my goal is to actually get a P's... :(
Reaching generation 12 is very, very, very good! I remember being on my 12th generation too! Also, don't worry if you get an oldie because you can still advance, I had oldies a lot too. And I'm sure you'll get a P's soon. they're very good.

Mine is an old-school achievement, I guess you could say. I had this P1 that I called my "Ginji Tama" because I got Ginjirotchi on it three times in a row. If you've never raised a P1, Ginji is actually quite a difficult character to get, as you can't take perfect OR bad care, it has to be perfectly average. Ginji is also one of my favorite characters, so I was happy to have him visit me so often. :)
I like Ginjirotchi too!

I guess the biggest thing I did was getting a Santaclautch for $25.00 at a Goodwill 10 years ago. Raising one, however, nothing spectacular.
Santagotchis are very rare tamas! Twenty five dollars is an impressive price for something that rare.

Well, I got 999 skill points on both Tama Sukus (versions 1 and 2). I just got them on the version 2 today. That's in all 3 classes on both units. That's an achievement, I guess. Now all I can earn is Gotchi points on them. Version 1 has 88 students, and version 2 has 43 students.

My achievement is pretty lame... but it involves being able to raise non-perfect care characters on my P's... It's really hard for me when they call and I can't answer their call because I want to get a certain character... u-u;

What have I accomplished?

Filling all thirty item slots at least once on the V2, V3, and V4 with unique items

Obtaining all souvenirs at least once on the V3, V4, and V4.5

Creating a few generations of pure families on the original American V5 (which is easier than some make it sound, actually)

Selling a Pocket Pikachu 2 for a fair amount...

Three million GP on Tamatown Tama-GO, nine million on Tamatown

So, a load of busywork and button-pushing

my achievement isnt that great but i once managed to get sabotenshi on my angelgotchi :D

Today, I achieved something else I'm very proud of. I don't know if I've ever mentioned this before but I set myself a mission goal for my V5 to see if I could get the Easy-Going family and I did! I want to see if I can get past generation 15 with the Easy-Going family for at least 10 of them.

I have two Futabatchis at the moment for generation two. And come to think of it, I also got my V5C to generation two as well. I'm hoping to marry them off to each other soon.

Oh, and in my status update I mentioned something about getting an Entama. I did.

Here's the one I got:

240px-White_entama.jpg

I got it for £14.34 and I expect to be getting it between 22 and 30 October.

I got up to 36 generations on my V3. Really. Also I've never had one of my tamagotchis die. I've always been able to keep them alive to marry them off.

I just got Miraitchi on my Tamagotchi 4U!!! Miraitchi is one of my favourite characters of all time. #miraitchiisawesome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back