3DS Friend Code Exchange Thread!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I thought it might be a good idea to have a place for us to share friend codes, especially with all the awesome new games coming out.

Perhaps put down your name/alias, region, time zone, friend code and favorite (including titles you plan on playing in the future) titles to find a match!

Mine is 0559-6813-2687

I play Pokemon, Mario and AC sometimes, I don't have many games, they are too expensive :p

Mine is 3926-6865-1255

tbh I mainly just play Fire Emblem: Awakening

Also, I hardly ever go online on it because I have an internet limit at the university where I am staying in a hall of residence

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't really give out my FC to anyone and everyone and I only keep friends I talk to regularly on my FC list but I do play Animal Crossing New Leaf, Fire Emblem and Pokemon X I will be getting the new Smash Bros on 3DS as well so if anyone ever wants to know what villagers I have to trade or trade pokemon or battle or have a game when Smash Bros is released then feel free to PM me ^^

Hello my name is Mónica, I'm from Portugal.
I play fire emblem, mario games, pokemon, sometimes animal crossing and bravely default. I'm probably going to get the new version of pokemon sapphire.
If you want to exchange FC please PM me ;3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back