What is everyone up to?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those symbols do not appear in your post properly :eek:

Anyway, here is what I am up to!

• Playing with Tamagotchis
  • Watching Tamagotchi anime
  • Talking to my friends and boyfriend
  • Doing Freelance jobs/work

playing neopets and waiting for my yogurt to be cold enough to be frozen (its good)

Procrastinating here on TT on the last Calculus homework assignment that I have to do. :D I have a test Wednesday!

Today I'm working (school bus driver). I'm home now though; in between runs. I go back to work in an hour or so for the afternoon runs.

Hmmm let's see...

• being hyped over pokemon ORAS news
  • trying to sell on of my big dolls so I can afford to nab this lovely Limited while he's still there
  • reading wig making tutorials
  • checking the order status of my 4U order ten times an hour...
  • playing with my P's
  • doing my daily Inktober drawing

procrastinating an essay by scrolling through tumblr and playing fire emblem: awakening

i am such a responsible uni student //sarcasm

Last edited by a moderator:
Um procrastinating as well. I'm supposed to do homework but nah. I'll do it in the car tomorrow. I'm also reading my book. And. Um. Browsing through TamaTalk.

playign AC:NL, sitting in my room all day, sobbing over the end of OTGW, scrolling through tumblr on my phone, sleeping, being sad.

fun times.

Whaleee I'm supposed to be studying, exams tomorrow but meh. Never mind.

I wrote three articles and encoded three more in an hour and editing them for the school paper. I'm also on TamaTalk. And I'm breathing. And lying down on my bed. So. Yeah.

Relaxing after an extremely busy graduation day yesterday. I now have a Bachelor's degree in Anthropology, graduated Summa Cum Laude. One of my classes still hasn't posted a final grade...but I guess it doesn't matter anymore, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back