Ipod ancestors creative programs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SailorRosette

Reaction score
I have this lovely old Ipod Mini (the first ones) laying around. The battery isn't the best but... I was just thinking about games people may have made in the past. Now, I haven't gone snooping because Apple hates its own gear getting upgrades/not approved stuff. That and I haven't gotten idea of what to search.

Like a Digivice program... On that? Would be sweet, right? Perfect size and all. Personally I would love that.

Now question here is... Found anything as a program not by Apple? (like the digivice) I would love to use an old gadget again. Yes, I have others that work better but... The nano is almost full. Lol.

I understand there are apps in the world. My phone isn't a smartphone and I have my ipad that only goes so high in the updates. takes a bite outta an apple and waits for a never going to happen again update

I've never heard of anything like that being developed for an iPod nano, Mini aside. Don't see why someone would want to make something like that; there are bigger audiences out there

Last edited by a moderator:
I have seen videos of people playing some (limited) versions of games. Such as Pokemon. I seen some hacks, but I am curious even if there was games for it... I mean the old thick ones btw, just in case, Mini with hard-drive... Among some neat switches/hacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back