[Bearville - Virtual World] [Browser] Nightwing doesn't appear as a Dragon?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChamametchiandMametchi

Reaction score
I just got him yesterday (he's actually Toothless, but I renamed him), and I registered him on my account, but he doesn't show up as a dragon. He shows up as a black bear. I am sure I entered the Animal ID and Key Code correctly.

Is it because they didn't really classify him yet and he wasn't introduced to the site? Or did I enter the code wrong?

It could be waiting to be changed/added. As some don't get added right away. Give it a few days or contact BaB Workshop and ask them. (online or store) Its likely just new and not coded in yet. I haven't even known Toothless was available yet. So, very likely the issue. I haven't been on the website, but I know they have computers in mine. You did that? Because those may not submit until the store chooses to. If they have wifi anyway...

I emailed the email address it gave me when I clicked on "Contact Us" on the bottom of the page. I hope they'll provide a solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back