Tama accessorizing/care

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamagotchE

Reaction score
*I know there are some other threads covering these topics but many are closed/very old as far as I can remember.

I love learning how others accessorize and care for the actual hardware (shell, faceplate, etc.) and what things they carry with their tamas ("first aid" kits) as well as homemade sets for modification (stickers, nail polish, sandpaper, etc.) and I was looking for ideas so....

What types of "extras" do you have for your tama?

BTW, I'm not keeping any accessories currently except for my back and white good-quality-cardboard carrying case that has compartments for figurines...Running a tama-go, I don't carry it on a lanyard or anything because of the size.

*OST EDIT: Please use the EDIT button to make edits to your posts, rather than double-posting. You can do so up to 24 hours after making your post. Thank you!*

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a Memetchi keychain that I got from eBay, and I use it to accessorize my Tamagotchis.

I like having cellphone charms to switch on them. My colors usually get the charms. I have tons of coin cases for them too.

For care... I have a purple box that was pretty much overflowing. Now its for cases and the larger bandai/tamagotchi stuff. I bought some taller glass jars to put my colors in, then two more for my other tamas. It actually displays them better then I thought. I hated not seeing them because they were in the box.

I make lanyards with beads (to match the tama), small side dish containers from KFC (for cases), small round zippered coin purses (for cases), have a JIS screwdriver set, extra batteries (LR44, CR2032, and AAA), a voltmeter/ continuity tester, soldering station, solder, totes to keep tamas/accessories in, and store-bought tama leashes and skins from Decoratchi kits. Also some alcohol prep pads for cleaning tamas when they get dirty from handling.

I have an orange lanyard for my Tama v4.5. Also a gotchi gear case... and that's basically it. :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back