Help getting Harptchi on Tamagotchi Friends?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Madoka Kaname

Reaction score
Hello! I bought one of the new US Tamagotchi Friends, and I was aiming for Harptchi, but Coffretchi instead.

I was using this growth chart (https://natashenka.ca/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/growthchart.png) and may have misunderstood it. I gave her excellent care up until she became Neotchi, which is when I neglected her. I also played 10 games with her as Neotchi. But she became Coffretchi, suggesting that I didn't give her enough poor care and that my games never counted toward giving her the active personality. How do I care for a Tama so it becomes Harptchi and make sure she has the active personality as well?

Maybe you have to get a perfect score in 10 games not just play them? I really don't know xD

And give her even worse care, the TF's non-perfect characters seem to be superhard to get D:

Maybe you have to get a perfect score in 10 games not just play them? I really don't know xD

And give her even worse care, the TF's non-perfect characters seem to be superhard to get D:
Wah, the topics I read on this forum about the personalities didn't specify whether you had to win and get the best score 10 times or just play at all 10 times.

LOL I would not have expected the ones that require neglect being harder to get. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back