v4 or v5.5?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

amarie

Reaction score
Okay. Here's my semi-problem.

I currently have a v4.5. (My profile pic) Anyway, I was wondering, when time comes to get my next Tama, should I get a v4 or a v5.5? I don't want a v5 for some reason. I've heard it is boring, but if you DO have one and enjoy it, please say so.

Here are some points I'd like to inlude. I CAN connect witha v4 if I get it. However, I think the v5.5 may be interesting because of it's family feature.

Thank you in advance! :D

I love my V5 a lot, V5 and 6 are my favourite connection versions so far.

The V5 has a lot of cute characters and the animations are the most adorable thing ever, plus you can get pure families wich are even cuter.

It also has the best games yet, they are really challenging so you won't get bored, collecting all the items is really hard! Wich I love :)

I don't have a V5.5 myself but it looks just as amazing! And the characters are even cuter in my opinion (Kikitchi please), the only bad thing is it has only 1 pure family, but still it must be an amazing version! And is rarer than the V5, so if you get a chance go for it!

I don't think you should get a V4, the games are really boring, and I like the V4.5 characters more. I think there's no point on getting a V4 if you have a 4.5 already xD

I love both the V4.5 and V4! Each one has its own adorable characters, fun games, and different jobs B)

I think that saying you shouldn't get a V4 just because you already have a V4.5 is a bad way to put it owo; They're very different and it's like saying you shouldn't have any other Tamagotchi that you like less than your favorite ones...

I like them both almost equally, its so hard to choose a favorite! >.<

I probably like the V4 most because it was my first and has more recognizable characters, as well as games I really love :D

V5 isn't too bad, but doesn't have much compared to V4 and V4.5... It has only 2 games (4 if you are past generation 1)

V5.5 is better than V5 because it has 4 games (6 if you are past generation 1) and they are also more fun :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have a V5.5 myself but it looks just as amazing! And the characters are even cuter in my opinion (Kikitchi please), the only bad thing is it has only 1 pure family, but still it must be an amazing version! And is rarer than the V5, so if you get a chance go for it!
V5.5 is better than V5 because it has 4 games (6 if you are past generation 1) and they are also more fun :)
Couldn't agree more with you. I have a V5.5 and I'm really enjoying it. I mean, new characters, games, and everything else...it is definitely worth trying! I'm also really pleased to see lots of new characters on V5.5 (It would have been nice to see some of my old favourites from the V5) and I would like to conclude that V5.5, compared to the other connections, is a major step up!

I really like the v4 to be honest! Has really cute characters. My favorite versions have to be the v4 and v6! Good luck deciding. c:

v4, its so fun with the jobs and getting skills points owo

Thank you so much guys! I guess I'm getting a v5.5, since it sounds really more appealing! But if I get the chance to grab another Tama, I will definitely get the v4!

So good luck to me searching for a v5.5 for a reasonable price on eBay! ^_^

Just another update... so far I can not find any v5.5 on eBay, so I've shifted my path.

I might be going for a v3, then an Angelgotchi. Then maybe a v4.

That's it for now. :D

Just another update... so far I can not find any v5.5 on eBay, so I've shifted my path.
I might be going for a v3, then an Angelgotchi. Then maybe a v4.

That's it for now. :D
V3 is an excellent tama, you'd enjoy it a lot! Fun games, items to buy! You can even connect it with your 4.5!

V3 is an excellent tama, you'd enjoy it a lot! Fun games, items to buy! You can even connect it with your 4.5!
I have heard of a lot of good reviews on the v3! That's why it's next on my list, succeeding it is the Tamagotchi Angelgotchi! ^_^

And the most exciting part is that I can connect! My v7 and v4.5 can't connect that's why I'd like to get a v3 to connect with my v4.5!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back