Halloween Hatch Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kayleykitty

Reaction score
Since one hasn't been made yet and the hatch is today I thought I would start it. Here is where you will log if you are apart of the Halloween hatch so the tamagotchi logs section isn't cluttered with millions of logs :p

Yay! time to log for the halloween hatch :D !! Today when i got home from school i hatched my tama it was a baby girl :babytchi: so i named her Luna (it sounded kinda halloweeny-ish lol :p ). after i ate supper i heard the evolution beeps and she evolved in to hitodetchi :hitodetchi: and when i went to take some nice fall photos of Luna it started to rain hard so the pictures i got aren't the best (i'll try again tomorrow :p ). Thats all for now! BYEEE!!!

:hitodetchi: Photos :hitodetchi:

imagejpg1_zps9f189bd1.jpg
a1831622-c246-4a90-92d7-3cff6504e95d_zps1369a550.jpg

LUNA'S CURRENT STATS:

Hunger: 3 Hearts ^_^

Happiness: 3 Hearts ^_^

32 lbs :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
I hatched a baby girl! I reset, so she's a first gen! She's still a mushroom thing, so updates to come! Currently feeding and playing with her, I'll update tomorrow.

UPDATE-10-3

She evolved into a Belltchi! I think I'll start calling her Ramone.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Peoples :p ! today i woke up at 6:40am for school, i brought Luna to school with me in my purse so i could check on her at breaks. nothing super exciting happened till i got home and Luna evolved in to Ura Young Marotchi (i'll have to take some pictures of her today to post because she looks pretty cute). that's all for now (sorry if its boring but im a pretty boring person lol :p )

LUNA'S CURRENT STATS:

Hunger: 3 hearts ^_^

Happiness: 4 Hearts :D

31 lbs :rolleyes:

UPDATE: 10-3 (I cannot update again! The prior update that says 10-3 was a mistake and was actually done on 10-2)

Ramone evolved into a Shelltchi! I'm very excited to get such a great care character. To keep my track record, I'm trying to get her weight down close to 25 or so. I'm going to go to the store to get her some nummys.

update #2 10/3

Isaac and Suze turned into Kujakutchi and Ringotchi

Isaac is a close tie between funny and gorgeous, and Suze is almost entirely art.

They've connected a few times but they're just at buddy level. They've been going to school, mostly.

ICzntNs.png

oopsie sorry i didn't log yesterday i was busy :p anyway today i went to the mall but had to pause my tamagotchi :angry: (for 3 hours i think but its not too bad) when i got back i unpaused her, played manhole and fed her then i played minecraft for a very long time and took a picture of luna because i forgot :p . thats all i did today byeeeeeeeeeeee :D

LUNA'S CURRENT STATS:

Hunger: 3 Hearts ^_^

Happiness: 4 hearts :D

45 lbs :mellow:

Picture :D
imagejpg1_zpsfb900c74.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back