Tamagotchi 4U English Translation Guide

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi all,

I am currently working on an English guide for the new Tamagotchi 4U. I estimate that I am about 70-80% done with the menu text. However, I am having a hard time finding the missing pieces as all of the information I have gathered is from videos. It would be fantastic if anyone with the 4U could help out by taking photos of the menus!

I plan on releasing the menu portion of the guide within the next few days, but still need help from others with figuring out the growth chart and writing an 4U application guide. The growth chart will take significantly longer (unless we have someone here who can hack the 4U), so there's not much rush regarding that one.

If anyone is interested, please let me know below!

~ Antiscian Cats

P.S. to view the translation I did based on ksh12july34's video, click here.'

UPDATE: THE FIRST VERSION OF THE TRANSLATION IS DONE. Download here!

Link has been updated, try either https://tinyurl.com/pt3x3ff or https://www.dropbox.com/s/sxkh7f4thjueoth/TMGC4U%20Eng.%20Guide%20V1.pdf?dl=0

Last edited by a moderator:
I should be getting my 4U in the mail either tomorrow or the next day. I can totally help you out when it comes in!

If you need help translating all the conversations and hta, just ask me ^_^ I know a quite a bit of Japanese so yeah...

That'd be great, thank you so much!
No problem! Also, my 4U will be here tomorrow for sure :D but I'll be at work however when it comes in, until 1:30, but I can help you out after then. I also have the weekend off, so that'll work even more!

I got my 4U in today!

Had to go to the post office to get it, but I have it!

What all parts are you missing?

I can take pictures of all the menus if needed

Hi everyone! I have good news. :)

The first version of the menu translation is complete. I just need to finish formatting and add photos, I will post the finished guide here when I am done!

Hi everyone! I have good news. :)

The first version of the menu translation is complete. I just need to finish formatting and add photos, I will post the finished guide here when I am done!
When I try to download it, it gives me this:

FATAL ERROR: Connection to database server failed.

MYSQL Error:Too many connections

Used to work yesterday. At least I downloaded it.
It worked for me earlier now it is displaying the problem, good thing I also downloaded it.

If I get permission from Antiscan cats, I can upload to dropbox and share it and credit her.

Hi everyone, the file has been reuploaded using DropBox! Thanks for pointing out the issue.

Here's the new download link. https://www.dropbox.com/s/sxkh7f4thjueoth/TMGC4U%20Eng.%20Guide%20V1.pdf?dl=0
Thanks a lot , I had to say it is very good (downloaded from mega upload)

Edit: For dropbox, theres an advantage, that is you don't have to download the file or install the desktop app and install a PDF reader (though I think your browser like firefox, chrome has built in pdf reader, lolz)

So no need additional software, great choice! ;)

Thanks a lot , I had to say it is very good (downloaded from mega upload)

Edit: For dropbox, theres an advantage, that is you don't have to download the file or install the desktop app.

So no need additional software, great choice! ;)
Thank you for the suggestion, derekq! I'm glad that you like the guide. I was afraid that I'd put it together too quickly. Don't hesitate to point out any issues if you do come cross them!

How do we get the patch into the tamagotchi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back