Excuses, excuses

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Lavuli

Reaction score
All of you guys if you have parents know their efforts to tell you not to buy stuff.

Well I asked my mom if I could buy a Tamagotchi Friends her excuse was " You have enough tamagotchis you don't need another one"

I ONLY HAVE 3

Well go ahead tell your parents excuses story

*if this is in the wrong place please move it ;D*

My mama always lets me buy stuff, she never has to give me excuses because I know how to spend my money reasonably :) And she likes stuff I buy oops

I'm 19 as long as I spend my money responsibly I don't have to ask.

Although, when I was younger, if I asked my parents to buy me something online they'd just say "online shopping is too expensive"

Last edited by a moderator:
my mom tries to influence me more than tell me no. It's my money so she really cant tell me what to do, but she does try and talk me out of some things.

My mom couldn't care less, even though I don't really have my own money. She lets me buy things from time to time and likes my tamagotchi collection.

My familly doesn't really know I spend much money, they believe is my boyfriend the one who buys me everything, If they knew I buy the stuff myself with the money I earn from working they wouldn't stop complaining, I mean, they even complain because I work too instead of just focusing on my studies!!

arrgghhhh i hate it when my mom says i cant have a plush keychain or something because "i have too many plushes" like ITS A KEYCHAIN DANGIT!!!!! this actually happened when i tried to buy a meloetta keychain (i never got it in case u was wondering)

My mom doesn't understand my tamagotchi obsession.

She says video games when she was a kid had more graphics when I said I want a 4U -_- ||

Parents understand I spend money responsibly

Even better: they pay for whatever it is that I need, so I can save up for toys/books/trips instead of gasoline :p

Parents understand I spend money responsibly

Even better: they pay for whatever it is that I need, so I can save up for toys/books/trips instead of gasoline :p
Same. My mom doesn't really care if I buy stuff, especially since I rarely buy stuff anyway.

*gets first real check from work*

Mother (jokingly): so you're paying rent now, right?

>u> I work, save and buy all of my things myself so I get no complaints but back in 2012 my mother tried to convince me five were 'too many dolls' using a variety of excuses such as that they're expensive, I don't need more... 33 dolls later (well to be fair 14 lack bodies at this point in time) she has stopped bothering me about it xD;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back