Baby I

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's cool :D I wish it was a better song though, I just don't like it, oops. It's nice most of the time but there are some sour parts that ruin it e.g. the fast violin in some bits that doesn't match the tempo of the song.

That's cool :D I wish it was a better song though, I just don't like it, oops. It's nice most of the time but there are some sour parts that ruin it e.g. the fast violin in some bits that doesn't match the tempo of the song.
The notes seem fine the violin is basically improvising, the original song doesn't have that violin and is better I thought it would've made sense if they had melodytchi but meh it's amazing to see ariana on this if they make a 4u card for her I think I'd die of happiness haha.

Baby I really matches tamagotchi I think and when It was announced I could already see it in the ending theme.

Did you all know that this song was originally released in 2013?

I showed my mama the ED and she thinks the song is awful, the lyrics have nothing to do with Tamagotchi IMO... I wish they would have used a cuter song. Even Dream5 is better :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back