I keep getting the same character over and over again

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iv4eto_k

Reaction score
Hello all,

I am new to this forum and to tamagotchis so i would love if someone could help. So i recently purchased a Tamagotchi P's and am very happy with it, it is adorable, cute and fun....except for one thing - I am in my 3rd generation and i keep getting Himespetchi as an adult character. I would like to point out that i have seen the growth charts and i tried to take care of it in different ways. I tried to miss care for it as a teenager more than 3-4 times so it would turn into a different character, i let it poop twice without me cleaning it, it got sick, it was hungry and it wanted to play, i let it stay like that for a while, then i took care of it and i still got Himespetchi. She's very cute but she's driving me crazy. What am i doing wrong? I want to marry her again but get a different character this time or at least a male.

Please help.

1796489_10153385983660931_8949108569471221400_n_zps03be653c.jpg

Quick tip: Why not try a special growth? If you do one of those at the teen stage, it'll ignore the care misses and personality and give you that character. You've probably seen this before but there are eleven different characters obtainable with an additional method. So yeah, I got Kiramotchi today... I had the style personality and had a few more than 2 miss cares but I painted her 20+ times in the paint room and she evolved into Kiramotchi.

Here's an excellent growth chart that will really help you out.

https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=25989&view=findpost&p=22077975

Oh, and this one here, is my personal favourite.

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/186860-tamagotchi-ps-growth-chart/

It's made by EMF for Tamatalk. She did a really good job, didn't she?

Personally Himespetchi is a nice character...well no she's absolutely adorable, actually. But if you're trying for someone else, you can have a go at the special growths, if you want to get one of those characters. Good luck getting the character you want.

And I agree with you. The P's is a nice version. It's one of my favourite color Tamagotchis.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is so great :) Thank you. Now i know why i keep getting Himespetchi. I've been playing a lot at the game center and that triggered the transformation into Himespetchi again. I'll marry her and see what i can get next and will post it here if it works.

Thanks again :)

I finally got a boy :) i will still try the methods in getting the adult of my choice.

TamaPs_zpsf12c7016.jpg

I don't think you are giving care misses correctly.

To give a care miss, you have to let one of the tama's meters go empty (hunger or happy), and let them call you until the attention light goes off and they stop calling. That's a successful care miss. After the care miss, you fill up one bowl of food or a little of the happy and let it drop again if you want to give another miss.

I don't think you are giving care misses correctly.

To give a care miss, you have to let one of the tama's meters go empty (hunger or happy), and let them call you until the attention light goes off and they stop calling. That's a successful care miss. After the care miss, you fill up one bowl of food or a little of the happy and let it drop again if you want to give another miss.
That is probably right :) I really didn't do exactly those things. I left it squeaking but then i took care of it all the way.

Thank you as well. Now i know what to do.

I finally got the character i wanted using your tips :) Thank you.

925931_348722085298794_930806333_n_zps0bf33ab6.jpg

I finally got the character i wanted using your tips :) Thank you.
Mametchi? Is it just me or he's a perfect care character? minimum 0 miss cares

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back