Jinsei Tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

amarie

Reaction score
Hi! :)

I was on eBay recently, and I was looking around for unused Tamagotchis.

Then I saw the Jinsei/UraTama, as I think it is called, and I heard it's similar to the v4?

Are there any differences? Do you prefer the v4 or the Jinsei?

Thanks in advance!

The UraTama is the Japanese equivalent to the V4.5.

EnTama is the Japanese equivalent to the V4.

V4 and Entama have MOSTLY the same characters, but Entama has more babies and some secret characters.

Entama only has 3 games and they're pretty lame, whereas V4 has 5 or 6 games that are more fun IMO.

On Entama, you can make new meals by mixing ingredients.

Entama doesn't have a shop, a vendor comes selling food at certain times of the day.

On the V4, you can play a game for your character's job but you can't on the Entama.

OVerall, I say the V4 is MUCH better than the Entama! Bandai America > Bandai Japan

Jinsei is actually the name the V4 got in Europe, so V4 and Jinesi are pretty much the same. And the V4.5 was called Jinsei+plus here in Europe too.

Also the Entama and Uratama both have Jinsei as part of their names, And they are pretty much the Japanese V4 and V4.5, but in this case the english versions were A LOT different compared to the japanese ones, only the adult/teen characters and some of the features stayed the same xD

I don't think one is better than the other though, I like the Uratama over the V4/Jinsei for sure, but since I don't have a V4.5 or an Entama I can't tell, overall I would say the Entama/Uratamas are cuter and more relaxing, while the V4/V4.5/Jinsei/+plus are more entertaining.

Jinsei is actually the name the V4 got in Europe, so V4 and Jinesi are pretty much the same. And the V4.5 was called Jinsei+plus here in Europe too.

Also the Entama and Uratama both have Jinsei as part of their names, And they are pretty much the Japanese V4 and V4.5, but in this case the english versions were A LOT different compared to the japanese ones, only the adult/teen characters and some of the features stayed the same xD

I don't think one is better than the other though, I like the Uratama over the V4/Jinsei for sure, but since I don't have a V4.5 or an Entama I can't tell, overall I would say the Entama/Uratamas are cuter and more relaxing, while the V4/V4.5/Jinsei/+plus are more entertaining.
The UraTama is the Japanese equivalent to the V4.5.

EnTama is the Japanese equivalent to the V4.

V4 and Entama have MOSTLY the same characters, but Entama has more babies and some secret characters.

Entama only has 3 games and they're pretty lame, whereas V4 has 5 or 6 games that are more fun IMO.

On Entama, you can make new meals by mixing ingredients.

Entama doesn't have a shop, a vendor comes selling food at certain times of the day.

On the V4, you can play a game for your character's job but you can't on the Entama.

OVerall, I say the V4 is MUCH better than the Entama! Bandai America > Bandai Japan
Thanks so much for your help! I appreciate it. Hahaha Bandai America>Bandai Japan. I think I must say I agree with you, EMF. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back