What features would you like to see on future tamagotchis?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IluvAnime25

Reaction score
What features(for English or Japanese tamas) would you like to see in the future? I personally want someway to charge my tamagotchi so I won't have to change the batteries so much. Seriously my tama p had its battery low after only 2 weeks!

^^I was thinking along the same lines--rechargeable batteries like for phones. Unfortunately, the tama would have to be pretty large to do this. I would like to see all future tamas be produced with color screens, no matter what region they are produced in.

Last edited by a moderator:
2 weeks? I had that problem before and I wasn't using dollar store batteries. Later on I actually got some dollarstore batteries alkaline PLUS they worked for 1 month 0_0

and ya. if you really want to use rechargeable batteries, try buying a charger and then use batteries and charge as you need to.

There's a common battery glitch in the p's btw.

Last edited by a moderator:
Features I want to see:

• A Japanese Tamagotchi with a good amount of BUILT-IN CONTENT instead of needing a bloody phone for everything :)
  • Being able to pet your Tamagotchi (probably by having a petting feature on one of the icons and pressing B repeatedly to stroke the Tamagotchi?)
  • Bigger screen/sprites pls

• I've been wanting a bank for years. When I max out the number of points, I wish I could store more haha.

I miss the easter egg on the iD where you could change your Tamagotchi's color palette depending on what food it eats. This is only accessible with two characters and two foods but I loved the feature nevertheless.
More animations, always more.
Bluetooth lol. But I understand the use of NFC in Japan for the Tamagotchi 4U.

• USB rechargeable Tamagotchi

Bigger screen smaller bezel
More built in content - games, items, destinations, etc
Scratch resistant materials for casing & screen
No covers like the 4U - as much as I appreciate being able to customise the 4U, having removable covers just makes the unit feel less "solid" IMO

For a Colour (Japanese) Tamagotchi

1. I want the screen not to turn off after 1 minute, the screen can go less bright, but still be on ( Number 2 explains how the batteries would last)

2. Rechargable, you are supposed to leave your tamagotchi charging while it's sleeping, it will get nightmares and call for attention if its not charging (forcing you to charge it so it doesn't run out of battery)

3. It would have a led light on a corner that turns on when the Tamagotchi calls for attention

4. Headphones slot, I would want to hear the beeps of my Tamagotchi without having to bother other people in the bus

5. Bluetooth, Old Mobiles have bluetooth, New Mobiles have bluetooth, Laptops have bluetooth, Tablets have Bluetooth. Why would you use NFC when Bluetooth is a lot more common and easier to set up?

6. Trees, I love having trees on my TMGC+C. is one of my favourite features, it shouldn't have been removed

7. More Variety of downloadable games, most of them are recolors from other ones

8. Downloadable Characters AND Growth Paths comming from previous versions (you could get your tamagotchi to evolve in the same way as the Entama/Uratama or as in the P1, for example)

9. Downloadable Icon Backgrounds (The ones in the 4U are all so ugly...)

10. Custom house, not just the living room

11. A lot of items to collect with cute animations

12. Conncet with Tama-Go Land (And also raise it's characters)

13. Pause feature please

14. Can store food on the friedge instead of having to go to restaurants like it used to be

15. Door icon takes you to a map so you can walk to the destinations you want to go yourself

That would make a perfect tamagotchi lol

For a Black/White (English) Tamagotchi

1. BACKLIGHT, PLEASE, BACKLIGHT

2. Tamagotchi Related items to collect

3. More resistant screen

4. Non Recycled games (Maybe Recycled Games as an extra, but please, new games)

5. Variety of Characters, Maybe chosen by a poll. (And Tama-Go Land Characters Please)

6. Family (Like in the Tama-Go)

7. Background shop (Like in the Tama-Go too)

8. Oldies as bad care transformations (You can keep your character for as long as you want if you take good care of it)

9. Variety of shells AND faceplates

10. Cute Sprites (Seriously, some characters get ruined because of the ugly sprites, even when they are cute characters)

^_^

For an English (specifically Connection) version:

1. Can connect with ALL Connection versions.

2. Cute characters & sprites.

3. A website for it to connect with!

4. Still the same small, portable Connection size.

5. Lots of games which are fun & challenging at the same time.

6. Responsive buttons and probably no antenna.

7. Creative shell designs!

8. Abitlity to name your Tama (as usual).

9. Lots of features but not too overwhelming at the same time!

10. Food & items purchased stay in pantry forever!

That's all, I guess.

6. Playground & decorating room option (like the v7)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back