Is this a good deal?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's about how much the Music Star went for in retail stores (I live in Canada) when it was released several years ago, as far as I can remember. Take that for what you will :)

Yeah, that's about how much it was in the US when it first came out.

So, yeah. You got a decent deal.

Yep! They were $40 in my country when they first came out lol. I see that it comes with a DVD and figures too! Nice :D

Yep! They were $40 in my country when they first came out lol. I see that it comes with a DVD and figures too! Nice :D
and I was doing some more research and people are asking like 40$ for used ones! And yes it's tamagotchi the movie! And the figures are a very nice touch :) I hope I like it

Cool!! I have the same MS, and got it in the bundle pack just like you did. Yeah, you got a fair deal. I got mine at Wally World (Walmart) for 5 dollars about 2 years ago. (It was on clearance).

Cool!! I have the same MS, and got it in the bundle pack just like you did. Yeah, you got a fair deal. I got mine at Wally World (Walmart) for 5 dollars about 2 years ago. (It was on clearance).
That's a sick deal!

Gosh that's a great deal!

I've seen music stars go for about $100 online now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back