Tamagotchi iDL file transfer help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chuckagotchi

Reaction score
Hi all! Avid Tamagotchi user here - i've been trying desperately to transfer downloaded data into my iDL but haven't been too successful thus far :( .

I've downloaded the files from tama-zone and transferred it to my HQ iPAQ Pocket PC. All seems to be going well - the transfer is usually always successful on the Pocket PC side but it always registers as "failed' on the Tamagotchi. I can't seem to get a workaround for this. One of my suspicions is that the Tamagotchi data file is being split into two files - as it usualy registers as two files on the Pocket PC (when i'm only sending one .jpg file) but once again, i'm not too sure about this and I don't really know a solution to that either.

Really looking for some advice/tips from those of you who have successfully transferred files to your Tamagotchi! I've managed to get the Tamagotchi files into the Pocket PC via USB through my laptop - but after that "beaming" it to the Tamagotchi always leaves me with a "failed" response on the Tamagotchi side.

I've attached a photo of the "sent status" on my Pocket PC if that will clarify things for you all! If any additional information is needed please ask and i'll provide it! Really hoping that I can get this to work soon :)

CYCRr3.jpg

It could be the file not compatible, try other files. It is the file itself that the tama doesn' recognize.

Hi! Thanks so much for the reply :)

How do I confirm if it's a file that will be recognised by the Tamagotchi? All the data files were downloaded from gotchiworld or tama-zone! Are there any other websites I could try?

Thanks again!

Hi! Thanks so much for the reply :)

How do I confirm if it's a file that will be recognised by the Tamagotchi? All the data files were downloaded from gotchiworld or tama-zone! Are there any other websites I could try?

Thanks again!
For some reason even though the files in your tama categories on gotchiworld.de I tried they just can't recognize. For ex. not all the background provided works for me not sure why.

Edit: Btw, that done thing means it finish searching for device, you haven't really connect it yet. Also, make sure the file name didn't change when you sent to the pocket pc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back