So many questions, please help me!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagotchi1213

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm new on this forum. I bought my Tamagotchi P from Japan earlier this year in Spring and only got about using it two days ago!

Right now I'm trying to get Pianitchi as I'm using the pierce.

1. Does my tama have to be a teen, and use the Smapi thrice so it will become Pianitchi? Or does it count if I let her use it when she's at toddler stage?

2. Can you unplug the pierce AFTER getting Pianitchi and plug in, say, the Sanrio pierce, so Pianitchi gets a Sanrio outfit?

3. I received a rainbow piano item that apparently seems to be one use, after watching some musical performance that is probably in an area exclusive to the pierce I plugged in. Any idea what it is for?

4. I also bought a Tamagotchi 4U off EBay yesterday and I can't find much data on it. May I know if the growth stages are similar to Tama P's or Tama IDl?

5. Can someone direct me to a guide to explain all the features of Tamagotchi, Tama P's and Tama 4U? I can only find bits and pieces. I want to know what else is there for my Tama to do!! I heard they can be trained?

6. I know I can download stuff into Tama P's and IDl. My question is how these downloads might affect my Tamagotchi itself? Will it turn glitchy? And could you recommend me a site for downloads and english patches?

Thank you!!

Of course first of all - congrats on getting your Tamagotchi P's and welcome to TamaTalk! :D

1. Yes, your character has to be a female teen before it starts "recording" any special growth requirements.

2. You can unplug the pierce after you get Pianitchi, however you cannot use any other pierce when using any pierce-specific character or transformation.

3. The piano thingy you receive from the special location on the Melody Land pierce; it's similar as to any other item/toy.

4. The growth stages for the 4U are pretty much different, knowing that the 4U only has 10 characters. Some users are trying to figure it out. FYI - it was only released over a week ago.

5. If you browse around the forums and look at the categories, you will find some guides listed on under the Tips & Tricks section. Just like what I mentioned earlier - the 4U just came out and everyone's still busy figuring it out.

6. The downloads can/may modify the main device itself and add content; therefore glitches might be possible. Use them at your own risk. While I am not authorized to provide a direct link to the translation patches, most things can be found over at Tama-Zone.

As an advice for a new user - you can always make topics if you have other questions, but make it a point to try searching for it first... it may have already been asked/answered before. This will save you time and effort and help reduce forum clutter ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back