Tamagotchi 4U - Making easy money

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama-Star_Girl

Reaction score
Here's a little trick where you can easily make Gotchi Points with little hassle. You can make 10000 Gotchi Points in just a few mins.

Requirements:
- Any Adult
- Have all the Applied Skills (Invention, Fashion, Sport, Art, & Cooking) from School.
0- If you do not know how to obtain all of these skills.
0000Before you can study and pass any Club you need the Writing Utensils (ひっきようぐ) item,
0000and the appropriate item for each Club.
0000Invention Club: Experiment Kit (じっけんキット)
0000Fashion Club: Make-Up Box (メイクボックス)
0000Sports Club: Soccer Ball (サッカーボール)
0000Art Club: Molding Clay (かみねんど)
0000Cooking Club: Frying Pan (フライパン)
0000These are the first 5 items you find at TamaDepa.

0000You will need to go to the club a few times before you can obtain the skill.
0000Depending how many skill points your Tamagotchi already has in that subject, the faster it will take for he/she to pass. (For example, you can obtain skill points from using certain items)

0000Example image:
0000https://i.imgur.com/B6xXe6l.png
0000Thank you to furbitchi & *Hayden* for this information.

Steps:
1. Set the time to 6:59am and wait one minute.
2. Your Tamagotchi should be awake, change the time to 8am. You don't have to wait.
3. Go outside, there should be a person waiting for you. This person will ask your Tamagotchi a request depending on a skill.
4. Depending on how well your Tamagotchi performs and completes the request you will receive Gotchi Points varying from 500, 1000, to 2000 Gotchi Points. It is random on how much you will receive.
4. Repeat

Notes: If your Tamagotchi fails while completing a request, they will receive 50 Gotchi Points. This is because they do not have the skill required yet. They can pass a request without it if they have enough skill points. However it is chance, and if they do they will only receive 500 Gotchi Points.

As far as I have noticed, the certain people asking for requests will only show up once per day. But I might be wrong.

Thanks so much for this! I am even more excotdd to get my 4U yay.

Can i only get earn one skill each day?

EDIT: Nvm. I figured it out. You can can all in 1 day, i just didn't visit the school often enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back