Lovesoratchi is that you?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama-Star_Girl

Reaction score
UccaB1i.jpg

KeAipdn.jpg

Source: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/189092-new-release-tamagotchi-4u-sep-27th/?p=3295527

Is anyone thinking, what I am thinking...?

Or is it just a weird form of Smartchi...

Last edited by a moderator:
I like his current form best... he doesn't look cute in that form ;n; He should stay as his current form forever, it's unrealistic for him to become as old as the other characters so fast while everyone else stays the same age o_O
I do like his little toddler form. But remember, kids don't stay cute forever. ;)

Also, explain why Kuchipatchi's brothers never grow older (Yet Chamametchi does in the first movie and so on) lol.

Anime logic I say.

Omg I hope it's true he looks so cute, love lovesoratchi <3

(He does in all his forms tho)

I like his current form best... he doesn't look cute in that form ;n; He should stay as his current form forever, it's unrealistic for him to become as old as the other characters so fast while everyone else stays the same age o_O
It's a cartoon....... I think virtual creatures from space that live on a green planet where even buildings are living is a bit unrealistic don't you think?

I hope he does grow a tad older to the point of having kiddy clothes like chamametchi so then he becomes a raisable character too. Chamamaetchi became an adult character fast so why not him too?

Wow!

Well, he looks pretty cute ^__^ Kind of a bit too similar to Sumatotchi, though...

I was kind of hoping that Lovesoratchi's ears would be really fluffy xS

I don't know if this would be considered bumping, since it hasn't been 3 months but...

I'm pretty sure that is Lovesoratchi, since his fully evolved form has been revealed and it looks just like him

200px-Lovesoratchi_full.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back