Simpson210's Tama-log. :D

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

simpson210

Reaction score
Hello amazing people!

Welcome to my Tama-log or whatever you call it. xD

I have a V6 MUSIC STARRRRRRR.

It's the nice shiny black one. xD

Anyway, I will be posting every day (or as much as I can) for how my tamagotchi is going.

But she's at child stage now. xD

October 15th 2014

I called my tama Angel, because she's a girl and she IS an angel. xD

Well, My (female) Petitchi hatched yesterday, and in a few hours, She was a beautiful Hitodetchi! :D

I completed all 6 stages of the sing a song and sound block games, So their kind of old now. xD

But I suppose I have to play them cos I need to buy stuff and earn points ya know. xD

But music notes still keeps me entertained. It's challenging, it goes on forever and it's fun. :D

Anyway, Will edit this post when more happens today. :3

For teen stage I'm hoping to get chamametchi, Because she's cute and she's the best-cared out of the 3. :D

October 16th 2014

Note: I just found out that music notes DOES have an end. oh well, still fun.

---

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS HOLY POPSICLES YESSSSSSSSSSSS.

I took really good care of my lovely Hitodetchi..........And she evolved into a CHAMAMETCHI JUST LIKE I WANTED. <3 :'D

Ahh she's so flipping cute i want to kiss her. xD

I hope I can keep this up all the way through growth.

Hitodetchi is the best-cared character you can get out of the 2 female children.

And Chamametchi is the best-cared character you can get out of the 2 female teens.

And since I'm in generation 1 (an odd generation) I'm hoping to get a Mimitchi for the adult stage! :D

-prays- c'mon mimitchi, I beg you tamagotchi king. xD

And for oldie stage I'm planning and otokitchi as she is the best cared character out of the 2. :3

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back