Favorite colour Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which colour tamagotchi is your favorite?

• Tamagotchi iD Lovely Melody version

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tamagotchi iD Station

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

YURIA★CHARMAINE

Reaction score
All right. I know that colour Tamagotchis are very popular and Bandai Japan are being given high reputations because they are producing these cute toys!!

So I was wondering: what is/are your favourite colour tamagotchis?

For me, it's a tie between Tamagotchi 4U, Tamagotchi iD L 15th anniversary version and Tamagotchi iD.

Now, please tell me yours. Please vote in the poll and if you want to say anything else please post in the topic.

Personally, I really like the iD L. Well, it's the only color tama I've ever played XD

But I really like the simplicity of it. It's like an upgraded iD or Plus Color, and it doesn't require so many downloads or add-ons to actually get the most out of it, like the P's and 4U.

Also, it has all of my favorite characters on it from the first Tamagotchi anime :D

In ways of color tamas, I have an iD L, iD L 15th and a P's.

The P's is my favorite! I just love all of the unique features that this version has; I really enjoy the aspects of your tama getting a job, keeping a scrapbook, going to school, and being able to get a date at the park. I also really love the pierces; they nicely to the experience, and are fun to collect without being mandatory.

I'd really like to play with a iD, 4U and +Color, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a limited number of color tamas (+color, iD, iDL, and iDL English), and of all of them, the iDL English is my favorite. I don't play it much because of its scarcity. I actually play the Japanese one more, but have connected the two. I eventually will get a 4U, and possibly a 15th anniversary iDL. ETA: (off topic-1400th post!!)

Last edited by a moderator:
My +color is also a black one. I think it is the classiest looking , followed by the navy blue and white ones. My iD, iDL (Japanese), and iDL English are all blue ones. I wish some of the other color versions had black ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back